Misc In Dubio Pro Reo

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
This phrase was in my life never used except for my very last lawyer when he tried to defend me in a "side-case", not that it helped any they still completely ignored the lawyer in question despite conflicting statements and evidence.
And now today with the ruling of the misdeamenor handling. I have been aquitted in my accusation against the owner/landlord, who I often refer to as "Fang"(because of similarity between him and that sonic character, both being hunters also, both loving their cars and money above anything else etc) and who had recently a car accident.
The case was concluded with those words in dubio pro reo and I find that a healthy attitude honestly. I wish the criminal courts or whatever handled it all this well when it comes to other things.
Except those courts, that court in particular that I am facing is dozen times the villain "Fang" could be or whatever. In combat he wouldn't stand a chance against me and he knows it.....

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
NO. GODDAMNIT REALLY. has nothing to do with it and we never met IRL and stop bringing him up randomly
Well maybe yes me too I also had never met him in real life,but at least I was talking with him in IRC Chat remember? With Zane I mean.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well maybe yes me too I also had never met him in real life,but at least I was talking with him in IRC Chat remember? With Zane I mean.
What don't you understand with not mentioning him? What did I just tell you?
Stop bringing him up in public, it doesn't matter if you talked with him for a bit or not.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Okay sorry.
Please kill me. Everyone is being an asshole or a scammer. Someone I put hope into helping me turned out to be a scammer who first wanted me to send him money.
Fuck everybody. I wish armageddon on them all.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Please kill me. Everyone is being an asshole or a scammer. Someone I put hope into helping me turned out to be a scammer who first wanted me to send him money.
Fuck everybody. I wish armageddon on them all.
Who was it? Was it me or was it someone else?

Anyway Armagedon more like this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo