Hacking Importing Retail Omega Ruby Save W/ Savedatafiler

PandaMayFire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, I need a little help. I'm a noob, and I made it pretty far on my own, but now I'm kind of stumped and I need some help. I followed this guide:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...oras-saves-to-gateway-with-powersaves.378513/
And I made it to the last step. My save opens up in Pkhex, but how do I import the Decryped Save to a .3ds or .cia? Where exactly do I put this save to import it? And this secure key? Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions, but it's the last thing I need to do to get my save to work with my game backup

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Alright guys, I need a little help. I'm a noob, and I made it pretty far on my own, but now I'm kind of stumped and I need some help. I followed this guide:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...oras-saves-to-gateway-with-powersaves.378513/
And I made it to the last step. My save opens up in Pkhex, but how do I import the Decryped Save to a .3ds or .cia? Where exactly do I put this save to import it? And this secure key? Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions, but it's the last thing I need to do to get my save to work with my game backup

Okay first of:

Have the rom either be on Red cart or CIA

then, use savedatafiler to back up (let's call it A) a save from either red cart (CTR) or cia (just browse down for title id)

After that, replace the save your decrypted (let's call it B) into the folder that contains the recent back up (A).

Now that (B) has replaced (A) in the folder,

You can import the save.
Red cart will be at "CTR" (make sure the game was showing in cartridge slot before entering save data filer),
and for cia, just scroll down for the title id.

PandaMayFire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay first of:

then, use savedatafiler to back up (let's call it A) a save from either red cart (CTR) or cia (just browse down for title id)

After that, replace the save your decrypted (let's call it B) into the folder that contains the recent back up (A).

You can import the save.
Red cart will be at "CTR" (make sure the game was showing in cartridge slot before entering save data filer),

I still can't seem to get this to work. I have Decrypted Save (2015-01-23 225705).bin and I go into the filer folder, delete main, and replace it with my Decryped Save. After that, I import it to CTR and get corruped data

PandaMayFire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay first of:

You can import the save.

Nevermind, I was doing everything correctly, the only thing I didn't do was name my save "main", after I did that, it imported, and I'm now using my retail save, thank you!

Reactions: Queno138

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    like i searched all folders
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you using haxchi, tiramisu or aroma?
    yeah
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no, I'm asking which one of them you are using
    aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc