Importing Retail Omega Ruby Save W/ Savedatafiler

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by PandaMayFire, Jan 24, 2015.

1. PandaMayFire
    OP

PandaMayFire GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2015
    United States
    Alright guys, I need a little help. I'm a noob, and I made it pretty far on my own, but now I'm kind of stumped and I need some help. I followed this guide:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...oras-saves-to-gateway-with-powersaves.378513/
    And I made it to the last step. My save opens up in Pkhex, but how do I import the Decryped Save to a .3ds or .cia? Where exactly do I put this save to import it? And this secure key? Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions, but it's the last thing I need to do to get my save to work with my game backup

2. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
    Okay first of:

Have the rom either be on Red cart or CIA

then, use savedatafiler to back up (let's call it A) a save from either red cart (CTR) or cia (just browse down for title id)

After that, replace the save your decrypted (let's call it B) into the folder that contains the recent back up (A).

Now that (B) has replaced (A) in the folder,

You can import the save.
    Red cart will be at "CTR" (make sure the game was showing in cartridge slot before entering save data filer),
    and for cia, just scroll down for the title id.

3. PandaMayFire
    OP

Jan 24, 2015
    United States
    I still can't seem to get this to work. I have Decrypted Save (2015-01-23 225705).bin and I go into the filer folder, delete main, and replace it with my Decryped Save. After that, I import it to CTR and get corruped data

4. PandaMayFire
    OP

Jan 24, 2015
    United States
    Nevermind, I was doing everything correctly, the only thing I didn't do was name my save "main", after I did that, it imported, and I'm now using my retail save, thank you!

Queno138 likes this.