Nubia

OP
Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada
Okay. Now, it's been 3 weeks. I cooled off a little. I now lives with my parents 2 weeks/month(2 weeks my mother, 2 weeks my father) and i'm still trying to forgot about my grand-father. My life is returning to normal again.

What i did on the DS-Xtreme Forums and on the IRC was me. All me. I still regreat of what i did and i miss the days of where i was telling bad jokes on the Off-Topic Forum.
smile.gif
All i wanna say is:

I'm sorry. For what i did. For all the people i might have bothered them. I want you to pardon me. Chris, Rabid1 and thegame07 even more. I am really sorry. I'm not asking you guys to un-ban me. I just just want you to pardon me.
And sorry Sasuke-Guy if i lied to you.

Sorry, DS-X Team.
I am still using my DS-Xtreme, i still love it, and i always will. The R4 or others are too complicated for me to understand, anyway
tongue.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you a DS-Xtreme forum member ? (because if you are, its impossible that you don't know what happened)

Why would you apologize here then?
unsure.gif
I'm guessing because he's banned from the DS-X forums, and some users from there also reside on these forums as well. Perhaps maybe the mods from those forums will see this message (since nub has nowhere else to post), note his apology, and consider lifting the ban?

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Aug 31 2007, 04:05 PM)]
Are you a DS-Xtreme forum member ? (because if you are, its impossible that you don't know what happened)

Why would you apologize here then?
unsure.gif
I'm guessing because he's banned from the DS-X forums, and some users from there also reside on these forums as well. Perhaps maybe the mods from those forums will see this message (since nub has nowhere else to post), note his apology, and consider lifting the ban?

Ahhhh
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@