Hacking imenu or BAGPlug Skins

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to try out these menus, but I would like to be able do download skins for them and change them around. Is there a site that has skins for these? I looked around and couldn't find any.

Crimson Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
Good to know
smile.gif

severed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ManFranceGermany said:
The Developer said its dead on the supercard Forum, so i would say its really dead.

im not a coder but couldnt somebody else update it if they wanted?? its not like its broke it works fine

can somebody tell me whats bags plugin is?

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, in that case where can i find diff. BAGPlug skins? I like that one the most but don't like the forest scene.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States

severed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crimson Phantom said:
Does it need updating? Or is it already bug-free?
i just started using it but it works fine. its not necessarily super easy to setup but its mostly time consuming and if you mess up it could cause lock ups (at least from my experience) but so far it seems like once i got all the icons arranged the way i wanted and my ini file was accurately worked out, the lock ups have occurred very seldom now. every once in awhile it freezes when i load something but a quick restart and im good to go. if anybody knows why this is happening please read my other thread

my biggest complaint is that it flickers the screens(once or twice real quick) when loading but its such a very minor annoyance
if this could get patched/updated to not flicker then the iMenu would be near flawless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.