Imaginary Friend

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Spoiler Alert: I'm not affraid. Just to be clear.

Just had dinner with family (yaaaaaaaay) and niece just told us about her imaginary friend. Well... not imaginary, but what seems to be the early stages of it.

Mom was telling us that couple hours ago (niece was with mom watching YouTube on her bed), mom said that niece got angry because mom didn't let her see a video about children playing trick or treat.
And that these children were zombies, ghosts, etc. In one word, they were deformed.
Niece got angry at her, because mom didn't let her see the video. I do recall hearing my niece doing a tantrum couple hours ago, but meh.
Anyway, niece said (after mom explained why she didn't let her see the video), so niece said: "But I'm not afraid" (in spanish).
- No? Why not?
- Because it's like my friend. (referring to her imaginary friend)

So I got curious, and asked her how's her friend.
- She's deformed too!
- Oh, yeah? What's her name?
- I met her at school [kindergarten] she's Ivana.
- ... hmmm.

Now now, if she just said a stupid ass random name, I would believe that she's making that up. She's in the stage of lying and doing tantrums for everything and anything. She's 3 years old.
So of course, I'd say that "Ivana" is just her imaginary friend. Pretty normal in children developing their brains as 3/4 years old is when the brain starts to develop dreams while sleeping, the first nightmares and finally remembering people's facial features and having some sense of space awareness, *so children don't cry when they're alone.

BUT... the Kindergarten she's attending, being the one I went to in 1995... fell during the September 19th, 2017's 8.5° Earthquake.

CJJEUKY5RREBROF5N7GSXM3UBI.jpg

E632CZIVTRB5THXKUJM74NUDSI.jpg

Source :arrow:: Use Google Translate
I'd say, that Ivana would be a pretty common name by 2017, and the fact that she's deformed and met her at school... brings so many questions.

WHAT DO I DO? DO I KEEP MASTURBATING?
WHAT IF IVANA SEES ME?

:unsure:

To be honest, I've been feeling observed at night. You must know that feeling when someone stares at you. But I've been feeling someone staring at me when I get up to the toilet at 3 or 4 am. And it's something I didn't felt for so long that It's funny that just now, again, i'm feeling observed at night.

Footnote: Children cry when they don't see you (even when being on their side) because they're unaware of their current field of sight. It's why "peek-a-boo" brings confusing reactions in children, such as laughter and cry.

Last edited by JuanMena,

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You talking about your 3 year old niece's imaginary friend and then instantly side stepping into whether you should stop masturbating is a peak Juanmena moment
Definitely. :yay:
Post automatically merged:

Just for the record... you wouldn't masturbate to dead children now, would you?

kenan-thompson-confused.gif

Because, that's the main issue.

Last edited by JuanMena,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 10:06pm.
I don't know what you're talking about.
Early 3am rambling.

Because it's like my friend. (referring to her imaginary friend)
So I got curious, and asked her how's her friend.
- She's deformed too!
I highly doubt a 3yo would know the word "deformed", and depends on how this "friend" looks she might not notice at all even if they were
Now now, if she just said a stupid ass random name, I would believe that she's making that up. She's in the stage of lying and doing tantrums for everything and anything. She's 3 years old.
So of course, I'd say that "Ivana" is just her imaginary friend
That's your reasoning that her friend Ivana is imaginary and not real? Her lying about everything and anything, including here when she wants to watch this YT trick or treating vid, is she lying about that too?

Last edited by CoolMe,

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Early 3am rambling.

I highly doubt a 3yo would know the word "deformed", and depends on how this "friend" looks she might not notice at all even if they were

That's your reasoning that her friend Ivana is imaginary and not real? Her lying about everything and anything, including here when she wants to watch this YT trick or treating vid, is she lying about that too?

I too doubt she'd know the meaning of things.
Two weeks ago we were watching YouTube and I kinda messed up. I showed her Robbie Williams' Rock DJ, you know the vid... probably.
She saw it and said:
"Lots of blood... ah! It's a doll."
So her idea of deformed might be that.

She saw ToyStory this weekend and now she's saying: "I'm shooting you like Buzz! You're dead!"

So I don't know if she's learning all this by everything she sees in YouTube/Movies.

To be honest I don't spend a lot of time with her because I don't have the patience.
Who knows...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Kids are stupid. Everyone knows the human brain doesn't fully develop until the age of [age I am right now] and everyone younger is a moron.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: including Me :evil: duh