Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Imageepoch's first new title announcement for 2012 was Tokitowa, a PlayStation 3 RPG that promises to blend 3D and hand drawn visuals like never before. Before we've gotten a proper look at the new game, though, we'll be hearing news about the studio's second new title for the year.
CEO Ryoei Mikage revealed at Twitter today that next week's Famitsu will contain announcement of the next title. He did not provide any further details.
Next week's Famitsu officially hits on the 8th. Before that, this week's Famitsu hits on the 1st.
Regarding Tokitowa, we've only gotten brief looks at the game, and few details about the battle system. Famitsu often pairs new product reveals with followup reports on previously announced product, so it's possible that next week's reveal will offer an update on Tokitowa.

Source

http://andriasang.com/con043/imageepoch_new_title/

I'm really looking forward to this seeing as they have Tokitowa an RPG with a unique style and virgin marriage, I can only expect the best and the obsecure from them and I want info on Tokitowa's battle system as well.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sol Trigger has the best possible chance of being revealed as a trademark was filed in November of last Year.

Criminal Girls 2 also has a very high chance since there were hints of a sequel in the works.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I hope for another game like this
7th_Dragon.jpg

But localized :glare:

Reactions: 1 person