im wayyy to drunk

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An interesting note, Pokemon Go and drinking any other activity, does not mix.
and now its more true

faster stronger better

Thanks, this isnt my first rodeo. Im not trying to troll or be a nuisance.
but this couldn't have been a real legit thread . . . you cant expect anyone to take a statement like the following as true & honest
What should I do? Nothing ill regret tomorrow plez
i don't believe one can ask for request formulate a plan based on said suggestion and carry it out while waiting the time it takes for responses in between and still be too drunk to remember any of it let alone be aware you are at that level of drunkeness while still maintaining it

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
and now its more true

faster stronger better

but this couldn't have been a real legit thread . . . you cant expect anyone to take a statement like the following as true & honest
i don't believe one can ask for request formulate a plan based on said suggestion and carry it out while waiting the time it takes for responses in between and still be too drunk to remember any of it let alone be aware you are at that level of drunkeness while still maintaining it
I walk and Pokemon Go. I already actively avoid people without looking at them, this just gives me a reason to continue avoid people without looking at them.
I am not a very social creature, despite what my post count says.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now