www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
jurai said:
fraser.gif
Dick.
tongue.gif

But yeah, I'm considering just homebrew.

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude... Seriously? Send a DSi to Nintendo with a DSTwo inside and Sudokuhax? You;re going to be lucky if they just take the DSTwo and format the DSi.

I don't think you should give up DS piracy, since it's just too convenient to have all your games on one cart, plus save states etc. add a lot to the games.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OmegaVesko said:
Dude... Seriously? Send a DSi to Nintendo with a DSTwo inside and Sudokuhax? You;re going to be lucky if they just take the DSTwo and format the DSi.

I don't think you should give up DS piracy, since it's just too convenient to have all your games on one cart, plus save states etc. add a lot to the games.
What about just buying them, enjoying them and give the creators what they deserve?

Btw 8Bit, any news on your DSi already?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
boktor666 said:
OmegaVesko said:

What about just buying them, enjoying them and give the creators what they deserve?

Btw 8Bit, any news on your DSi already?

The only way to give creators "what they deserve" is to buy a game brand new, and a lot of games are out of print.

By this logic are you against resell of used games also?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
i know this i derailing but i can find all the AA games locally for around 20 each so if you need help wit ur AA collection just hit me up kay.

anyway i guess its a good thing ur quitting i wanna quit but i aint got the will power if that happened to me that would be the will power i need

Wait what? AA for 20 bucks?
ohmy.gif
I can't find it ANYWHERE. Well, I found it once but it was like 50 bucks.
dry.gif

Anyway, 8bit, not to shit on your parade but you aren't getting sudokuhax back. They will wipe/update the system to 1.4.3. :/ Sorry.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
machomuu said:
8BitWalugi said:
qweasd123 said:
QUOTE said:
They claim they're going to destroy the cart. There go all my goddamn saves. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!'
I thought that saves are on microsd.

They're destroying that too.
ohnoes.png

machomuu said:
QUOTE(8BitWalugi @ Jun 28 2011, 06:13 AM)
Look guys, stop arguing. I've decided to stop my pirating. I'm gonna finish one last game (Inazuma 3 - Spark) and that's it.

I might pick it back up one last time for The Ogre, but until then, anyone got an Inazuma 3 Spark save before the America match or beginning of Ch.7?
Good choice. I quit for the most part about a year ago, though I still self-pirate and import-pirate, those are things I have no qualms about (well, that's not so true for import pirating, I just don't have the money). Also, in rare cases I pirate if I know I'm going to buy it, but it's hard when retail stores don't sell the games anymore.
Yeah. It's kinda hard when no one sells Inazuma Eleven. :/
You think that's bad, I've been trying to find Ace Attorney in stores for years now.
i know this i derailing but i can find all the AA games locally for around 20 each so if you need help wit ur AA collection just hit me up kay.

anyway i guess its a good thing ur quitting i wanna quit but i aint got the will power if that happened to me that would be the will power i need
I'm trying to find inbox copies and one day I was lucky enough to see all of them (excluding Apollo Justice) in the same store, however only AAI and T&T had boxes, and I didn't have the money to buy them
frown.gif

loco365

Trophies
XP
Thesolcity said:
DarkShinigami said:

Wait what? AA for 20 bucks?
ohmy.gif
I can't find it ANYWHERE. Well, I found it once but it was like 50 bucks.
dry.gif

Anyway, 8bit, not to shit on your parade but you aren't getting sudokuhax back. They will wipe/update the system to 1.4.3. :/ Sorry.
How do you know? They did just release the update today...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Haha, I'm not THAT stupid. I copied Sudokuhax to my SD card before sending it in. When I get it back, I just copy it back. I tested this when I first transferred my DSiWare to my 3DS.

But yeah, update. I called them a while back and said there were photos of a holiday on the MSD. They called back and said the didn't find any, so they searched it. They're returning the MSD, completely empty. If I'm lucky, they wouldn't have formatted it properly and I could run an 'Un-Deleter' (See http://gbatemp.net/t299430-recover-files-from-sd-card)

loco365

Trophies
XP
8BitWalugi said:
Haha, I'm not THAT stupid. I copied Sudokuhax to my SD card before sending it in. When I get it back, I just copy it back. I tested this when I first transferred my DSiWare to my 3DS.

But yeah, update. I called them a while back and said there were photos of a holiday on the MSD. They called back and said the didn't find any, so they searched it. They're returning the MSD, completely empty. If I'm lucky, they wouldn't have formatted it properly and I could run an 'Un-Deleter' (See http://gbatemp.net/t299430-recover-files-from-sd-card)
Well, I wish you luck. I'd hate to loose holiday photos. And, if Nintendo does update your system, you'll loose Sudokuhax. ( http://hackmii.com/2011/05/dsi-system-update-1-4-2/ )

QUOTE(Annieone23 @ Jun 30 2011, 10:09 PM) dude. im not going to lie. you are beyond stupid.
And how is it his fault? It wasn't his fault that he forgot to take the DS2 out of the DS.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Team Fail said:
8BitWalugi said:

Well, I wish you luck. I'd hate to loose holiday photos. And, if Nintendo does update your system, you'll loose Sudokuhax. ( http://hackmii.com/2011/05/dsi-system-update-1-4-2/ )

QUOTE(Annieone23 @ Jun 30 2011, 10:09 PM) dude. im not going to lie. you are beyond stupid.
And how is it his fault? It wasn't his fault that he forgot to take the DS2 out of the DS.
Relax, the photos were a lie.
tongue.gif

And I already had Sudokuhax. It worked on 1.4.2. I copied it, deleted it, then re-copied it and it still worked.

And don't be so harsh on Annieone23. He doesn't even have 100+ posts.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
if a minor mistake is really stupid it would be a major mistake
Not necessarily, because it can be stupid on a minor scale. Mistakes aren't ranked minor or major based on their stupidity but rather on their magnitude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol gas station weed isn't gas?