Hacking I'm really not for gateway ...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
im sorry that it happened that, but if you can make the hardmod you can use the old 3ds and the new 3ds with gateway, even if ppl suggest sky3ds its cheaper to do the hard mod and you have a bullet proof vest on the 3ds to updates, you could even update and downgrade at will,
yeah i would say getting a hardmod installed would be better than buying a new card, (and cheaper), then you know no matter what you can always play future releases, even if all flashcards are blocked (unlikely but you never know right) and you need to go legit, you wouldn't have to choose between staying on a old FW for your flashcard and playing newer games

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everything went okey~ My friend bought my 3ds xl for 140 dollars and I'm buying a 3ds xl for 195 and certain of the firmeare is not higher then 9.2 . not the New 3ds the original 3ds xl

CloudHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everything went okey~ My friend bought my 3ds xl for 140 dollars and I'm buying a 3ds xl for 195 and certain of the firmeare is not higher then 9.2 . not the New 3ds the original 3ds xl
If your interested, I can link you to an ebay bid that has a black 3ds xl with 7.x on it that is currently at 100$ in terms of bids. I mean unless you buying a pokemon x and y 3ds, then by all means go for it.

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If your interested, I can link you to an ebay bid that has a black 3ds xl with 7.x on it that is currently at 100$ in terms of bids. I mean unless you buying a pokemon x and y 3ds, then by all means go for it.
I would love it~ but does it ship it all the way to korea?

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would love it~ but does it ship it all the way to korea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.