I'm only here 4 teh hax

SoupaFace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I would let you all know that while I used to check out this fine forum pretty frequently back in 2009, it never occurred to me to make an account of my own. After questioning whether or not to sell my Supercard DSTWO to a friend I was reminded of this site and it's community... so here I am.

Something else worth mentioning is that there was a thread a while back in the "3DS - Hacking and Homebrew" section all about a thread I started on the 3DSbuzz forum . Many members of this forum considered me to be a troll of sorts who found a way to purposely cause my 3DS to get the Blue Screens of Death. At the point in which I posted that thread, I had never seen or heard of anyone else's 3DS's getting two blue death screens before, so to see so much doubt and confusion made sense; buuuuut I still choose to avoid this forum anyway since I didn't think there was any way I could explain myself any further than I had in the original thread.

Anyway, I wish I could say that I'll strive to be an active/contributing member of this forum, but more than anything I just want to see less error messages when I try and view attachments. Surely you understand my grief.

EDIT: I found the thread and linked it above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1