Hacking I'm on my knees begging and crying...

ozguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the size of the original ISO you put on your drive? was it the 4.7Gb DVD-5 version or the 9Gb DVD-9 version?
If it was the DVD-5 version, they probably screwed up the movie for that fight. Install the DVD-9 version instead which has all the movies.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason for this is that at this point the game would normally start reading data from the second layer of the disk. CIOS38 rev14 doesn't support dual layer disks. This means that when the game trys to go from the first to the second layer you will have a problem. So for this reason it's required that you play SSBB off of another IOS. I highly advise Herme's as it's the most stable dual layer compatible IOS for use with any given loader. The loader must load the game from that IOS if you hope to finish the game.

Also the wad he's speaking of above does have something to do with the original poinyt of the post. he was trying to get GH 5 working. The wad he's talking about is CIOS56. It's the IOS 56 patched with the DIP module from rev 14. It will enable you to play the game through the disk channel with both low and high end modchips/CIOSCORP. It's a royal pain in the arse to find on the web so I made one of my own. From what I've been told by those that have used mine it works quite well. Although it may be possible to find through google.

isoku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still have the SSBB problem in single player mode. I'm using cios rev14, hermes 222(36+38), and block ios reload on.

I've tried using cios rev10 and 13, usb loader gx and cfg, and a different HD but I still end up with a black screen after the Mario and Kirby fight.

harrypmgaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
The reason for this is that at this point the game would normally start reading data from the second layer of the disk. CIOS38 rev14 doesn't support dual layer disks. This means that when the game trys to go from the first to the second layer you will have a problem. So for this reason it's required that you play SSBB off of another IOS. I highly advise Herme's as it's the most stable dual layer compatible IOS for use with any given loader. The loader must load the game from that IOS if you hope to finish the game.

Also the wad he's speaking of above does have something to do with the original poinyt of the post. he was trying to get GH 5 working. The wad he's talking about is CIOS56. It's the IOS 56 patched with the DIP module from rev 14. It will enable you to play the game through the disk channel with both low and high end modchips/CIOSCORP. It's a royal pain in the arse to find on the web so I made one of my own. From what I've been told by those that have used mine it works quite well. Although it may be possible to find through google.

So basically what you're saying is with the loader, choose IOS222 and play? It should run fine?

chillta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sorry, but do you even read the answers? do you have the dvd-5 or dvd-9 version? They patch the vids for the single layer, so if you have dvd-5 and the given setups dont work, a different dump should be worth a try.

but you got it running, so like Hells Guardian says, it breaks when the second layer is reached.
are you sure u are using hermes on SSBB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment