ROM Hack I'm making a FFIV translation patch...

icewarp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much for the translation, it´s really nice
yaynds.gif

larryofa1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dont think i've ever posted in a forum... or even joined a forum now that i think about it but I just had to join so i could post a large THANK YOU. FFIV is one of my all-time favorite games and I was almost in tears with there only being a JP version but because of this patch, i bought it, put it on the M4 and am having a great time playing through it. THANK YOU! you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cause its a dumb idea lol its coming out in the US
You're right BoneMonkey. There are 29 pages of people thanking the team for their efforts, but it was a totally dumb idea. There's no foreseeable US or EU release date, and yet we have a totally playable version of the game right now. What a dumb idea.

Thanks for your contribution to the overall usefulness of this thread.
bow.gif

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
This has become deadÂ
wtf.gif

Well, there's only a few things left to finish. I haven't talked to Raganook in a long time, so he must be busy IRL. As for Jisteatin, he hasn't IM'ed me in forever. I'm pretty sure that there will be a "final" patch, but I don't know when or how long it will be until it's finished. In the meantime, enjoy the game. It's 100% playable with the current patch anyways...

@Szyslak

Thanks for helping to keep the noobs and trolls at bay.

@Everyone

I appreciate the comments you guys leave. Even though I don't respond to everyone, I do read every post.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i see there is still some determination in this project.
i admire that.

i would say ' i wish i could help' but everyone knows that when someone says that, they are just trying to be nice and they really don't want to help.

larryofa1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to the dumbasses who keep saying this is a stupid thing to do, what the hell is your problem? people work hard to do something that just about everyone is thankful for and is well worth it and you f**king morons ACTUALLY take the time to post a comment putting them down; saying its ridiculous just because you're one of the very few in the forum that were dropped on the head as a baby... or not breastfed or whatever your mama did to you cause she didnt like you.

there is NO current plan for the game to hit US shores. look at sites like IGN.com. under US release date it says: UNREALESED. or google it. read some articles. will it eventually come to other countries? most likely but not for a LONG time and I for one am extremely grateful to be able to play this game now, all thanks to the saints that are making this patch.

bugger off dumbasses and thanks be to you who are working hard on this patch.

larryofa1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...well to apply the patch, i had to put it on the m4 or some other type rom player and a game as great as FFIV i think is worth paying for

larryofa1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...well to apply the patch, i had to put it on the m4 or some other type rom player and a game as great as FFIV i think is worth paying for

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I'm alive, just busy as all hell
tongue.gif
. Its much tougher with school in session.

Anyways, there will be a final patch, though as Belmont said, its hardly essential, as the game is 100% playable. Though for the sake of all the work spent so far, it shall be done
smile.gif

Drognar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried the patch its great. Do you know how to get rid of layered text effect that happens on No$GBA(menu text doesn't diisappear until a battle)? Its really annoying and really gets in the way of my game experience, and FF IV being one of my favorites games this really sucks.

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Raganook said:
yeah, I'm alive, just busy as all hell tongue.gif. Its much tougher with school in session.

Holy ****! You ARE alive! Jisteatin keeps asking about your whereabouts. Get on AIM sometime, you bum!

P.S. - Don't forget to feed your cat!
rofl2.gif

DrognarDo you know how to get rid of layered text effect that happens on No$GBA(menu text doesn't diisappear until a battle)?

Unfortunately, that's a graphical bug in the emulator. The only way to "get rid" of it is to...

A) Buy a flashcart and play it on the DS
B) Wait for the author of No$GBA to fix the bug
C) Try a different emulator

Personally, I'd recommend option A.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game