Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine purchased a brand new wii for Christmas looking to Mod it for USB Loaders, and gaming only right now. He's Not concerned with DVD playback, and other things.

I tried looking at the 4.2 Mod any Wii sticky - but it assumes many things which he is not aware of and he got lost immediately. So i would like to respectfully ask for help from those of you with knowledge on the subject to please list for me the proper way to do this. I did mine a long time ago with twilight hack which is no longer valid for him and I really have not kept up with the scene so I pointed him to the sticky 4.2 which he said was missing file url's and asking people to email etc..

I know im not the first to ask these questions, so maybe if we get a proper answe we could sticky this for all the others who are starting with a blank slate.

Any links to the files as well would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Azadar

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 4.2 guide barely assumes anything.

You have internet correct? You have an email account correct? You have access to an SD card and card reader?

Now go back and follow the "Modify any Wii" guide.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Azadar said:
A friend of mine purchased a brand new wii for Christmas looking to Mod it for USB Loaders, and gaming only right now. He's Not concerned with DVD playback, and other things.

I tried looking at the 4.2 Mod any Wii sticky - but it assumes many things which he is not aware of and he got lost immediately. So i would like to respectfully ask for help from those of you with knowledge on the subject to please list for me the proper way to do this. I did mine a long time ago with twilight hack which is no longer valid for him and I really have not kept up with the scene so I pointed him to the sticky 4.2 which he said was missing file url's and asking people to email etc..

I know im not the first to ask these questions, so maybe if we get a proper answe we could sticky this for all the others who are starting with a blank slate.

Any links to the files as well would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Azadar
Missing URLs?
huh.gif

(Also internet explorer tends to freeze when displaying the modify 4.2 guide)

Here is another guide: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/

Edit: For the email:

Email: [email protected]
1-2 minutes later you'll get a response to your email you sent (The [email protected] is a auto reply bot thingy)
Follow the Modify any wii 4.2 and below guide

Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain why I need to email to get this file? is it not on some free hosting site? The individual is weary of emailing (as email even auto email repliers collects who requested it. So regardless of you motives you are giving your email to someone and they have a list of who is asking for files to mod a Wii)

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
No pleasing some people is there? You asked a question, got an answer and you're still complaining? Either take the advice or move along

If 'the individual' is warey of emailing then why don't you do it? You gave your email to reg on here? Whats the problem?

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Azadar said:
Can someone please explain why I need to email to get this file? is it not on some free hosting site? The individual is weary of emailing (as email even auto email repliers collects who requested it. So regardless of you motives you are giving your email to someone and they have a list of who is asking for files to mod a Wii)
The email contains links to the modify files, which are NOT allowed to be posted here,

Btw. All the files are uploaded to megaupload, best free download server ever
yay.gif

Edit: be nicer next time
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-