Hacking I'm looking for a specific homebrew app

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does such an app exist? the closest i've come to it is ds wifilib or something. It's fpr wardriving. So is there an app that takes you to the firmware wifi stuff?

Thanks!

P.S. I'd love to writ emy own program, but i don't know sh*t about coding, and anywhere i look for starters, requres some exisiting info! waaaah

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, like you know whenr you play mariokart DS, or star fox, and you go into the wifi connection settings...?

THAT screen.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the thing is...that I use a lot of homebrew wifi apps, and i don't want to hsave to carry a wifi game around just to get to that wifi config screen.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I seem to remember this one program, it was a VNC client for the DS, but it had an option to wardrive and stuff, if that's what you're talking about. I don't remember what it's called, but I think it was the first VNC for the DS. I'll look arround my desktop to see if it's on there, and get back to you if it is.

Blam found it, it's called Pointyremote.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO did you even read my post? XD I said i don't want to carry around a game just for that. Oh well, I guess I have to then.

ok topic closed!!! YAH

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMAO did you even read my post? XD I said i don't want to carry around a game just for that. Oh well, I guess I have to then.

ok topic closed!!! YAH

I meant put the ROM on your flashcart. You know, the flash cart that has your homebrew on it? It can run ROMs too! Wifi ROMs! This way you don't have to carry arround a game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol