Hacking Im in a pickle

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, i am in a pickle here. I really want a DSTT (actually REALLY REALLY want an Ackard
bow.gif
) but I cannot get one
cry.gif
. The reason is that I don't have anyway to pay online because I am a kid. And the only way I can get any kind of a card is to go to Circuit City an get a Max Media Dock for $25
hate2.gif
. Now please tell me what I can do. Unless someone out there is willing to trade me something for their DSTT (or Ackard
bow.gif
) Thanks

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OK, i am in a pickle here. I really want a DSTT (actually REALLY REALLY want an Ackard
bow.gif
) but I cannot get one
cry.gif
 . The reason is that I don't have anyway to pay online because I am a kid. And the only way I can get any kind of a card is to go to Circuit City an get a Max Media Dock for $25
hate2.gif
. Now please tell me what I can do. Unless someone out there is willing to trade me something for their DSTT (or AckardÂ
bow.gif
) Thanks

Why not ask your parents for it? Or someone in your family to do it. I asked my dad to buy it for me, and I'll pay for it. That's how I ordered some items off DX, and Ebay.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yah, but what if your parents are like freaked out about buying on the internet? Like mine are, except for like the 'big' companies. Oh well, that's why you get PayPal.
biggrin.gif

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I will probably do that. And besides, I found out that I would have to buy a Compact Flash card because one doesn't come with the MMD. So it will be just as much as an Acekard. The only problem is that the DSTT/EDGE is Sold Out everywhere. Does anyone know were I can get a good flashcard with 100% compatibility? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1