I'm finding the best deals!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by CheatingSoi, Jun 7, 2009.

Jun 7, 2009
  1. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    I have been trying to collect old consoles and I am just getting so lucky. I have a gamestor that sells nothing but old systems and games. They have more nes games than they have games at gamestop. I swear. Anways I got an nes from there and a dreamcast and games. Now I've been looking at thrift shoppe and I found 2 ps1's with 2 controllers and one set of cords for 20 bucks. I got a 2nd nes at a differnt thrift shop. I alssk found a shop that has nes controlers for $1.99 and light gun for 3.99. UnfortuNtly I have not found an atari 2600 but if still ben lucky as hell.

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Speaking of good deals. I think I found a pretty good deal on craiglist.... After E3, my brother and I decided that we should buy a ps3. Seeing how a brand new PS3 is 399.99 + 12% tax, I decided to buy a cheap ps3.

Then, I found a deal with a mint condition 40 gig ps3 with Assassin's creed, MGS4, GTA4, Drake's Fortune, Area 51, and with 6 Blu-ray movies for 375.

I think that's a great deal....

3. kylehaas

Member kylehaas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Best deal I ever got was at a yardsale near my house. This old guy sold me a SNES with 6 games and two controllers, and also an original GB with Tetris. Everything but the gameboy was in mint condition, but all of it worked fine. Some of the games I got are Street Fighter 2, Wing Commander, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario Collection, Kirby Super Star, and I can't remember the other game I got...

I FORGOT TO MENTION THE BEST PART! He sold me all of this for 5$.