OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
animeforumz.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! i am ace1o1, or just ace!

Well, i've been using gbatemp for a couple of years now and just recently and just today started to post in the forums!

i'm on a few other forums, but telling you which ones they are would get me banned!!
wink.gif

just to let you know, i currently have a psp 2000 with gen D2 and am patiently awaiting the arrival of GEN D3!!
i also have an acekard 2i and ez flash iv.

the consoles/handhelds that i have are psp, dsi, ds phat, gba sp, wii (with homebrew!!), and 2 ps2s (one completely disassembled)

well, that's all that i can think of to write...but i know that i'll have an amazing time here!

hmm....well seeya.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
ace1o1 said:
Hello everyone! i am ace1o1, or just ace!

Well, i've been using gbatemp for a couple of years now and just recently and just today started to post in the forums!

i'm on a few other forums, but telling you which ones they are would get me banned!!
wink.gif

just to let you know, i currently have a psp 2000 with gen D2 and am patiently awaiting the arrival of GEN D3!!
i also have an acekard 2i and ez flash iv.

the consoles/handhelds that i have are psp, dsi, ds phat, gba sp, wii (with homebrew!!), and 2 ps2s (one completely disassembled)

well, that's all that i can think of to write...but i know that i'll have a good an amazing time here!

ace (currently playing spyro 2 on psp!)
I'm listening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-