i'm bored reccomend me something to do right now (play a game)

D

Deleted User

hey hey hey........
stop.
How about no?
are you guys having menstruation or something? calm your vaginas. ho wait... is lack of vaginas the reason of that stress?
Lol, I am very suprised you stuck up for that constant shitposter. I'm sorry, but I just had enough of him since yesterday; it just reminds me of how silly the internet can get sometimes, and I absolutely can't stand the complete silliness with what could've been a good thread/topic to share worthwhile games. And no, don't tell me that I should leave if I hate being here; I find this place to be an excellent place to intermingle with like-minded people, it's just that deadwood like hobbledehoy who, for example, post music in a thread for video games, really start to get on my nerves. I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate from this myself, but someone has to speak out about it.
And say what you like again to me after this, but I honestly couldn't care less; your menstruation comment was rather petty anyway... I was used to jokes like that in 5th grade. :rolleyes:

Last edited by ,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Play Donkey Kong Country Returns on Wii :D
thanks!

How about no?

Lol, I am very suprised you stuck up for that constant shitposter. I'm sorry, but I just had enough of him since yesterday; it just reminds me of how silly the internet can get sometimes, and I absolutely can't stand the complete silliness with what could've been a good thread/topic to share worthwhile games. And no, don't tell me that I should leave if I hate being here; I find this place to be an excellent place to intermingle with like-minded people, it's just that deadwood like hobbledehoy who, for example, post music in a thread for video games, really start to get on my nerves. I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate from this myself, but someone has to speak out about it.
And say what you like again to me after this, but I honestly couldn't care less; your menstruation comment was rather petty anyway... I was used to jokes like that in 5th grade. :rolleyes:
calm your titties... :teach::teach::teach:
now seriously. let's chill down and recomend me gaemz, i don't want to see more fights in here >:C
that hobble dude recomended me a music, and you are right, i was looking for games, but i like to think he was trying to contribute with a funny music, let's not make it a big deal that filled an entire page on this thread... i am not saying this directly at you, i am saying this to the people i quoted earlier with that EOF answer

Reactions: Subtle Demise

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@mashers had donkey kong returns on my wii :D
played it for a while now! it's fun!
i really need to get the component cable for my wii though... the composite quality is so bad... but had so much fun!

anyway, guys, more recomendations?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night