I'm back.. Need some answered questions.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Nero, Apr 20, 2008.

Apr 20, 2008
  1. Nero
    OP

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    [​IMG] Hi GBAtemp.. The last time I was on here was March 9th, and that was for the KYT.
    I gave up gaming a while ago.. Now the only platform I play on is the PC.

Well, actually I gave up on the DS.. Lack of any titles.. Or maybe it's because I have a Flashcart?
    I haven't touched it in 3 months, so I don't know about any new titles. I'm also considering a PSP...

But it looks complicated, the way you have to make the Pandora's Battery and other stuff.

I need a good video cam too.. Under $500 would be nice.. And I don't really care about the brand, especially Sony. Because their products are overpriced because of four letters. [​IMG]

2. greyhound

Member greyhound GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    you didn't ask any questions that we can answer [​IMG]

i'll guess the questions you are posing.

Concerning the pandoras battery, you don't need to make one, you can buy the Datel Tool. I recently bought a PSP and installed CFW, I hardly ever use it. I really need to look more into homebrew and emulation though. I still much prefer my DS.

Several games have come out since you were last playing. The World Ends With You and Ninja Gaiden DS are two games you may want to try.

Don't know about the video camera

3. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Newegg.com for Camera
    You might like the PSP more then the DS, i did.

4. Nero
    OP

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    :wtf: Ninja Gaiden DS came out? Finally. (=P)

Uhmm.. Can I get a Datel Tool Battery at a local store? OR do I have to purchase it online?

And thanks for answering.. I remember you. =)

5. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    I have a Sony digital camera. Amazingly I don't hate that it was made by Sony. I guess they can't screw everything up [​IMG]

If you have a flashcart, then the reason you have burned out on gaming, is likely you haven't had to actually pay for them.

People rarely appreciate anything they did nothing for.

I admit, a great deal of DS titles in 2008 were dismally lacking in substance. So what, you have a flashcart, you can still get all the good ones. And believe it or not, they haven't been all bad.

You can do a lot of interesting things with the PSP, I know, because my friend is always talking about some neat new thing he's done with his. But don't expect it to be non nerd friendly activity. What's nice about the DS is most of what you can do with it, is idiot friendly. I just wish some of the games weren't idiot level [​IMG]

6. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    Online ... amazon or eBay will be the cheapest places ...

7. Westside

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    Sony makes pretty damn good cameras and mp3s, this is coming form a person who hates Sony everything else. [​IMG]