I'm back.. Need some answered questions.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
Hi GBAtemp.. The last time I was on here was March 9th, and that was for the KYT.
I gave up gaming a while ago.. Now the only platform I play on is the PC.

Well, actually I gave up on the DS.. Lack of any titles.. Or maybe it's because I have a Flashcart?
I haven't touched it in 3 months, so I don't know about any new titles. I'm also considering a PSP...

But it looks complicated, the way you have to make the Pandora's Battery and other stuff.

I need a good video cam too.. Under $500 would be nice.. And I don't really care about the brand, especially Sony. Because their products are overpriced because of four letters.
ph34r.gif

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nero said:
wacko.gif
Hi GBAtemp.. The last time I was on here was March 9th, and that was for the KYT.
I gave up gaming a while ago.. Now the only platform I play on is the PC.

Well, actually I gave up on the DS.. Lack of any titles.. Or maybe it's because I have a Flashcart?
I haven't touched it in 3 months, so I don't know about any new titles. I'm also considering a PSP...

But it looks complicated, the way you have to make the Pandora's Battery and other stuff.

I need a good video cam too.. Under $500 would be nice.. And I don't really care about the brand, especially Sony. Because their products are overpriced because of four letters.
ph34r.gif

you didn't ask any questions that we can answer
huh.gif

i'll guess the questions you are posing.

Concerning the pandoras battery, you don't need to make one, you can buy the Datel Tool. I recently bought a PSP and installed CFW, I hardly ever use it. I really need to look more into homebrew and emulation though. I still much prefer my DS.

Several games have come out since you were last playing. The World Ends With You and Ninja Gaiden DS are two games you may want to try.

Don't know about the video camera

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
:wtf: Ninja Gaiden DS came out? Finally. (=P)

Uhmm.. Can I get a Datel Tool Battery at a local store? OR do I have to purchase it online?

And thanks for answering.. I remember you. =)

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Sony digital camera. Amazingly I don't hate that it was made by Sony. I guess they can't screw everything up
smile.gif

If you have a flashcart, then the reason you have burned out on gaming, is likely you haven't had to actually pay for them.

People rarely appreciate anything they did nothing for.

I admit, a great deal of DS titles in 2008 were dismally lacking in substance. So what, you have a flashcart, you can still get all the good ones. And believe it or not, they haven't been all bad.

You can do a lot of interesting things with the PSP, I know, because my friend is always talking about some neat new thing he's done with his. But don't expect it to be non nerd friendly activity. What's nice about the DS is most of what you can do with it, is idiot friendly. I just wish some of the games weren't idiot level
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill