Ikaruga GC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by spadagoal, Mar 18, 2009.

1. spadagoal
    OP

spadagoal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    Heya guys

I saw on the gamecube backup launcher compatibility list that neither PAL nor NTSC versions of Ikaruga are working on it. Is there any other way that I can get the game to run on my softmodded wii (like through the gamma channel or softmii or cioscorp?) Or do I just have to wait until it becomes compatible in the next release of the backup launcher?

Thanks

2. spadagoal
    OP

spadagoal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    AND no, I didn't use the search option to find the solution to this because the search engine is down at the moment!

3. Mark McDonut

Mark McDonut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2008
    United States
    Unfortunately you may have to wait for the next release, I couldn't get my backup to run either, original still boots with the modded mios so it's probably a loader issue.

4. CreX

CreX GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2007
    Sweden
    Yeah.. it's too bad actually. Ikaruga is an awesome game. I bought a retail copy online resently tho.. brand new and all. [​IMG]

5. spadagoal
    OP

spadagoal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    Alrighty, thanks guys. Yeah it is a shame that this awesome game is not supported with the launcher yet. I guess I'll just wait for the next release.

6. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    I've read on a compatibility list that it works on sd-boot, but then I couldn't get that to run on my Wii [​IMG] .

7. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Conquest mode works on softmod.

But with my modchip, I can play the normal game [​IMG]