Newcomer
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Well right now, I need some help. The iSlayer team's engine coder left, because someone paid him to program. So now we're left without engine coder, so we're just going to use the regular Quake DS engine. Now we've moved back to iHalo, and its going to be called iHalo Revolutions. But we need a Quake Coder, and i need some help finding one. If you know of anyone that is willing to help, pm me. Its going to be multiplayer and single player. The story is planned to set some during, before or after reach. They plan on making two versions; a DS one and a iPhone one. I'm only looking for people to help on the DS one. Any help would be appreciated. Please guys someone come to terms and help.

I am very sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, so Mods, if you must, move it to the correct sec. Or if this isn't even allowed, i understand.

Update: Join the team.
QUOTE said:
"The iTeam/No Scope Studios wants every possible developer we can get our hands on.
DS Branch: *NOTE* Please speak personally with me and HyperMetal when applying.
Anyone with experience in PALib or other DS development
Dedicated Graphic Artist
Sound Artist
Level Design
Low-Poly artists
Animator

HOW TO APPLY
Make a NEW topic, not reply to this one, and include the following form (completed, of course) in your post.

-Full name
-Preferred Contact information (MSN, Yahoo, etc.)
-Position(s) wishing to fill
-Example(s) of your work
-Availability (Often, infrequent, side-project, etc.)
-Other mods, projects, etc.
-Game development interests"*
*Original post here http://forum.halo4iphone.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1235

http://forum.halo4iphone.com/

EDIT: Mods, please change topic description to just "Looking for help. Join the team"

Hyper3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, we need more then a coder. And I'm not trying to make a "make this game" thread.

"DS Branch: *NOTE* Please speak personally with me and HyperMetal when applying.
Anyone with experience in PALib or other DS development
Dedicated Graphic Artist
Sound Artist
Level Design
Low-Poly artists
Animator

-This list will be updated with details on how to apply soon."

Original post here http://forum.halo4iphone.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1235

DEElekgolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I would be more then happy to work as a 3d artist for this. I am a loving halo fan that has been 3d modeling for nearly 4 years. I have a complete understanding to halo architecture and weapon designs. I am also a part of H3MT which is dedicated to re-createing halo assets for different game engines. Making a new topic now. Looking forward to working with you.

Hyper3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DEElekgolo said:
Hey, I would be more then happy to work as a 3d artist for this. I am a loving halo fan that has been 3d modeling for nearly 4 years. I have a complete understanding to halo architecture and weapon designs. I am also a part of H3MT which is dedicated to re-createing halo assets for different game engines. Making a new topic now. Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks alot. I've seen your work and its excellent, that and i LOVE H3MT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte