If you were to arrive at the gates of heaven or hell, what video game song would you like played?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just died, your life has ended. When you wake up, you arrived at either The Gates of Heaven, or the Gates of Hell. Heaven, a holy place of paradise, endless positivity across the cosmos. Hell, a place of depression, darkness, and restless souls who have sin, endless negativity and discord across the underworld. Depending on where you end up, simply pick a song from a video game that you would either expect to hear, or would like to hear, as you arrive at the front gate before checking in permermantly. (Not actual proof, just setting a scene here)

NOTE: All religion or beliefs aside, this is not to offend anyone weather they choose to believe in it or not, it was simply a topic of discussion, if you are offended, please do not be, and i apologize, simply do not participate.

Heaven would sound like this. :D

Hell would sound like this.:ninja:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Cyan

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm a little bit too lazy to get some YT links in here but to me it would be something like this:

Heaven: The Corner of Memories - Persona 4 Original Soundtrack.

Hell: Dark Impetus/L'Impeto Oscuro - KHBBS/KHDDD Original Soundtrack

D

Deleted User

First two songs that came to mind, I might post more later if I can think of others.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This song from spirit tracks. It would give hell the zany feel that I think it deserves.

D

Deleted User

Hell: Revenge of Meta Knight Ending Theme
Heaven: Revenge of Meta Knight Ending Theme

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HELL:
click here for the track ...if you're even a half-assed gamer you'll recognize the soundtrack with your eyes closed.
(btw...2 years and nobody posted this great track that is just as fitting as it can ever be? There'll better be some "dang, I forgot about that one" replies. Or else... :angry:

;)
).

HEAVEN:
Not very likely that I'll ever make it, but hey...I'll go with this one: Velora temple of the original Unreal game:

Oh, and...runner-up: the soundtrack of anno 2070:

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up