If possible Mario Kart update happens

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Corbra1020, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Corbra1020
    OP

Corbra1020 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2011
    United States
    I know I heard about the spring update coming with hopefully miisverse since its in the works. And the little prep update for the 3DS it got a few days ago. But if there ever is an update for Mario kart in the future (which I kinda doubt) what would you want in it? I know.
    1. All the maps from all the series. GC, more SNES maps, Wii
    2. Better communication system
    3. A few extra hidden characters in past Mario karts

I mean I really like Mario kart. Its a game that is repetitive but makes it fun. But I really am getting bored of playing these same old maps over and over and over. Like really I want a little more variety. They got DLC for Super Mario Bros with the coin run. So why not Mario kart also.

2. andy26129

andy26129 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2011
    United States
    Would love this too. But the chances of that are as in destroying a incoming blue shell with a banana peel. Zero chance, but Nintendo could prove me wrong.

3. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    Having all the old maps made available? Sounds awesome, but that would probably cost about as much as a 3DS on it's own. We're talking over 100 tracks here.

4. Corbra1020
    OP

Corbra1020 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2011
    United States
    e="mariofanatic64, post: 4595929, member: 204036"]Having all the old maps made available? Sounds awesome, but that would probably cost about as much as a 3DS on it's own. We're talking over 100 tracks here.[/quote
    That's true but they could slowly one at a time