if i get a supercard ds two today...

Earendur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will i have to wait in line for them? how soon will it arrive? (Florida). just a few questions i need answered before i order one from shop temp. still not sure if there's still a waiting list for them or not.

no flames please duh lol
thanks for any help
, Earendur
yaynds.gif

Earendur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright thanks since that was so long ago im hoping i should be fine and there shouldn't be a wait anymore :] time to order!

done! order complete! thanks everyone!
biggrin.gif

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we start out with the formula D = R * T, we can divide both sides by R (assuming it's non zero) to get D / R = T.

So if you take the Distance from you to the Hong Kong Airport and call that D1 and the time it takes call it T1.

We get D1 / R = T1.

Assuming someone near you has a similar rateÂ, we can set up an equation for their specs and call it D2 and T2

We get D2 / R = T2.

Since the second person has already got their SCDS2, we can find out the distance and the time it took to do it, solving for R we get:

=>D2 / R = T2
=>R = D2 / T2

Now plugging in R into your equation we get:

D1 / (D2 / T2) = T1.

=>(D1 * T2) / D2 = T1
=>T1 = (D1/D2) * T2

Since D1, D2, and T2 are all given, we can approximate how many days it would take for an individual to get their Super Card DS Two

Keep in mind R is miles (kilometers) / day, D is Miles (Kilometers) / T is number of days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: