Hardware (IDK WHERE TO ASK THIS) Can i mail anyone my 3ds to fix the sd card slot?

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Hey umm... my friend gave me this broken 3ds with the reason it's broken is it wont use any sd card but if i repetitively take the sd card out and put it back it in it will try to create files on it but will act like it was successful but makes it corrupt also it will give the sd card has been removed error when i take any sd card out of the system if anyone is willing to fix it i will pay money because i would really like to get this working (I would preferably would not want to pay for the repair but i know that would never happen so oh well also the circle pad is broken but i dont mind it and also i would not like to pay alot for it being fixed considering i am gonna just trade my clear red 2ds in for a new 3ds xl also also i would like to pay by debit card)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey umm... my friend gave me this broken 3ds with the reason it's broken is it wont use any sd card but if i repetitively take the sd card out and put it back it in it will try to create files on it but will act like it was successful but makes it corrupt also it will give the sd card has been removed error when i take any sd card out of the system if anyone is willing to fix it i will pay money because i would really like to get this working (I would preferably would not want to pay for the repair but i know that would never happen so oh well also the circle pad is broken but i dont mind it and also i would not like to pay alot for it being fixed considering i am gonna just trade my clear red 2ds in for a new 3ds xl also also i would like to pay by debit card)
Why don't you ask @hundshamer ?
I don't know if he fixes sd card slots, but he works with 3DSes.
I haven't sent him anything, but it is known around the forums that he does high quality work and of course his work has a price according to it.

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you ask @hundshamer ?
I don't know if he fixes sd card slots, but he works with 3DSes.
I haven't sent him anything, but it is known around the forums that he does high quality work and of course his works has a price according to it.
I understand that thanks for the advice also i dont know but honestly i really want to know before i do this if anyone is experiencing a problem like this?

Guinea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, being your 3DS to a professional store like gamestop or a local electronics repair shop, I wouldent risk sending this to someone online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: