idiots at school thread

D

Deleted User

The kids who'd constantly yell during class. Are they talking to someone beside them? They're gonna be yelling. Are they talking to someone across the room? Of course, they'll be yelling.
I almost failed last year because of these people, I couldn't focus or do work during class, it was extremely distracting.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I never actually actively dealt with classmates online when I was still in school. Cringey Facebook 9gag reposts were the bulk of what was "in" at the time.

I guess there was a time where a kid in freshman year started smoking in the classroom, after school let out, and the teacher looked him dead in the eye, asked him for some, and lit up.

My high school also had formal fridays, and though we were to always wear a uniform, those fridays demanded the female student body wear a skirt. I think I was the only one who scoffed, and wore slacks instead. That got me branded pretty hard by staff and classmates alike. Was sent to the office because of "failure to follow student code", and laughed at by the other girls, cuz I just didn't like skirts, and apparently that was a social faux pas.

Any other issues I had were with the teachers, rather than the students.

Reactions: Deleted User

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
School staff spread rumors about me to other staff, and they agreed with them, as if stuff made sense.

I was a pissed teenager during my last 2 years of high school, and unlike some people, my issues weren't with classmates, who were fine to me, but the actual school staff. Teachers themselves ruined my motivation to come to school ever again, and made me quit at 17 years old, with a unfinished high school grade.

Reactions: Chary

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
damn you , you stole my post.

the idiots at my school overall:
-Are the typical druggies
-Are the typical inmature ones (not that im saying im the most mature kid in the world , but come on...)
-Are the typicial who give 0 shits about school
-Think they are funny
-0 respect for anyone , including teachers
Well i gave zero shit about school at the time but mostly because it was gonna make me brain dead, that was so slow for me i got out of it myself to avoid loosing more time
but yeah imaturity bothered me a lot

and even if i have some friends i care about i'm better alone than with the normies out there
most of my friend are kind of outcast, i'm not saying that they are all smart, i just saying they are different and have overall more worth than the plebs

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I graduated back over 7 years ago, then moved 800 miles away from everyone I ever knew. After I moved, went about changing my name. I've yet to add a single person from my graduating class on any of my social media sites. Literally none of them know where I am or what happened to me. That's how I much I hated every single person in my school.

Last edited by The Catboy,

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There's this one girl in my class who's so annoying.
She's annoyingly noisy and talkative with no respect towards teachers.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the worst things about my new school is that we can only sit on an assigned side of one table in the room depending on what class you had before lunch. I can't even sit next to my own brother.

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is that something which is supposed to bother you as another student?
I mean, some of us would like to study peacefully.
Sure, sometimes I make noise myself, but not as loud and distracting as hers.

She's the type of person who would ask for permission for borrowing something, but if she was denied, she would call you out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle