Uzbekistan
1. Uzbek
2. UZBEK
3. Nice tits.
4. Nice ass.
5. Good at cooking.
6. Good at cocking.
7. Likes to get f$$ked.
8. Likes technology in general at the least.
9. Dark hair.
10. Intelligent.
11. Sweet and nice.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We have to have similar interests so some extent I'd love it if he liked;
Video Games, Programming, Web Design, Anime/Manga, Comic Books, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Art; sculpting, cartooning, animating, sketching, painting etc, Gardening, Animals, Traveling, Carnivals, Hiking, Walking, Swimming, Bus hopping and perhaps even health food. EDIT: Tech modding in general, building things.

I'd divorce him in an instant if he ever drank or smoke, as I cant stand either, no offense to those who do.

I've got a pretty goofy personality so he'd have to have a sense of humor. I'd like him to be strong, physically, so that I can feel secure when he's around. I'm not attracted to the typically "handsome" and "sexy" people in this world, so he needn't be either, I'm not.

I want him to be religious and have a serious personality when it comes to things like marriage, finances and children.

I want my husband to be my best friend and it would be great if shared atleast 60% of my interests because all my life I've been pretty much alone on what I think is "cool, fun or interesting."

I'd just love it if I had a husband who liked the things that I like so we can work on projects and dabble into the things that have interested but no one else in my life while balancing it with religion and family, because those are the two most important things in my life.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The perfect spouse is a 50%

Half the time SHE rips off YOUR clothes and screws you like a horny animal.

Half the time SHE buys YOU a snack.

Half the time SHE takes YOU out to lunch.

Half the time SHE takes YOU to a movie.

Half the time SHE wants to play a game together.

I think you are getting to see the idea.

But the trick is, YOU have to be the other 50%

Half the time YOU have to half a bubble bath already poured and YOU have to want to give her an erotic massage.

YOU have to buy her the snack half the time.

YOU have to take her out to lunch half the time.

YOU have to take her out to the movie half the time.

YOU have to spend time doing something SHE wants to do together.

It's not easy.

There's lots of cliche expectations in a spouse. Looks, wealth, occupation.
We all get old, and old means less than pinip grade soon enough. You never have enough money, get over that reality. And jobs, well you marry the person, not their job.

Housework, that's for both, you don't marry a maid or a butler.
Parenting, it's not woman's work raising children. The male does all the male work in parenting. And there's plenty of it.

Your spouse isn't you, so they don't have to like your authors, your films, your games, your music. But they should at least know what yours are. You better know theirs too.

The perfect spouse should be willing to do some of your crazy ass shit. But, just keep in mind, you have to be into some of their crazy ass shit.

My wife has gone along with some of my ideas I thought for sure she wasn't going to do
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@