[IDEA] Questions required.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Okay i have a idea, but before i say it i will ask a few questions. I know the web browser exploit to load homebrew exist. Just i dunno exactly how it works, i assume is maybe something like the old 3DS exploit with the AR thing. So if someone can maybe explain this to me that be nice.

Now the idea i had was based on the 3DS web browser. I read years before people use to cheat and get some free and buffed pokemon by scanning AR codes, and making the game do it. Not sure how it works either but since a exploit like that existed and homebrew loading also was possible, could the same kind of thing happen on wii u by visiting specific websites setup to do stuff like that? Loadiine.ovh is setup as a portal to load homebrew and such, so then if websites like that had setup a cheat room or something to do that, is it possible, the same way?:unsure:

2. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    It's possible with TCPGecko already. You can poke, edit and change values.
    Browserhax works because it uses old browser exploit as far as i know.
    It's a exploited .mp4/.mp3 which loads itself and executes code from file, which is useful to make calls for certain thing.
    AR Codes worked because game supported it natively. I don't know any game that does support this kind of thing with Wii U.
    /correct me if i'm wrong