Homebrew IconPax - homebrew icons

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hands Down the best icon pack ever. Please continue. They all look balanced and colorful. Imagine when you combine that with mashers icon pack..... It is the best homebrew menu ever.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Show this man some love guys

jswhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hands Down the best icon pack ever. Please continue. They all look balanced and colorful. Imagine when you combine that with mashers icon pack..... It is the best homebrew menu ever.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Show this man some love guys
Glad you like them! Let me know if there is any app in particular you think I should create an icon for.

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad you like them! Let me know if there is any app in particular you think I should create an icon for.
I have a question are you good at custom themes for mashers mod? I would really love a megaman starforce theme .

jswhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question are you good at custom themes for mashers mod? I would really love a megaman starforce theme .
I've haven't looked into custom themes yet, but once I finish this icon pack then I'll definitely see what I can do.

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PHBank, SaveDataManager, Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire, Minicraft, MenuHaxManager and Scrup are all things I use that I'd love your style of icons for.

Also, to build off of the above question, rather than making a Mega-Man theme or something of that sorts, it'd be nice if you made a minimalistic-styled theme using your beautiful artstyle for Mashers' homebrew launcher.

Reactions: d4mation

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PHBank, SaveDataManager, Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire, Minicraft, MenuHaxManager and Scrup are all things I use that I'd love your style of icons for.

Also, to build off of the above question, rather than making a Mega-Man theme or something of that sorts, it'd be nice if you made a minimalistic-styled theme using your beautiful artstyle for Mashers' homebrew launcher.
true ;[

jswhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I've just done PHBank for you, preview:

fnqEOTn.png

lolzvid

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great icons, and even at 48x48, they are very detailed, something that is really hard to do on such a small resolution...

Awesome! :lol:

jswhat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great icons, and even at 48x48, they are very detailed, something that is really hard to do on such a small resolution...

Awesome! :lol:
Thanks! I'll be honest 48x48 isn't the easiest size to work with, but it does help you concentrate on making the icons as clear as possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-