MrComputerRevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
HOW TO USE osu_converter:
1) Prepare .osu files of the beatmap you want.
2) Launch IAVT_osu_converter.exe from command line with parameters: osu_file.osu output.txt <offset>.
3) Rename the output file into "MXXX_DY_MID.txt" where XXX is the ID of the song (you can go to /outputfolder/resource/common/songs/ and see it there), Y - difficulty (1 - easy, 2 - medium, 3 - hard).
4) Place the output files in /outputfolder/resource/common/songs/ and transfer everything to Vita.

I Did This but osu converter wont even open??. i have an osu file and i dont know how to convert it
Are you opening osu converter from Windows Command Prompt? You should Shift+ Right Click in the folder with the exe and press Open Command window Here, then enter: IAVT_osu_converter.exe osu_file.osu output.txt <offset>. Name the output accordingly and place it in the songs folder after that

Steinyamite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you opening osu converter from Windows Command Prompt? You should Shift+ Right Click in the folder with the exe and press Open Command window Here, then enter: IAVT_osu_converter.exe osu_file.osu output.txt <offset>. Name the output accordingly and place it in the songs folder after that
I did that and I don't think it was right how I did it. Help?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by Steinyamite,

Steinyamite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still a bit confused sorry

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is the error im getting now

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 324

aXisKronos

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Definitely interested in using this tool if/once it develops further. It technically works right now but it's not particularly feasible to mass-import osu beatmaps seeing as you have to manually work on the conversion every single time. Great work so far though, I'd love to see this project progress further!

Reactions: InquisitionImplied

Akatsukidarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello @MrComputerRevo, I've been using the AI / VT tool to create USM videos for other games on the psvita, but I have a problem, the videos work but the audio is out of sync with the video. Any recommendation that can be, the fps, the video format (MP4, Avi, MKV)? . Possibly the tool is not made for other games but it is the one that works so far. My language is not English so please excuse my spelling.

Musgora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for clarification's sake, I can swap just an audio file of an official song without tampering with anything else, right? I ask since Kagerou Variation's missing literally the last second of music in the game's version and it's such a turnoff to hear that abrupt cut, so I was planning with replacing that file with the full song.

Doomerzan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to use the converter, I'm given "Access Denied" and "This App Cant Run on Your PC". What?????
Edit: I am now getting the error
TypeError: Cannot read property 'totalTime' of undefined
at nexe.js:42:28
at nexe.js:610:7
at FSReqWrap.cb [as oncomplete] (fs.js:257:19)
@MrComputerRevo

Last edited by Doomerzan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled