Not open for further replies.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Such a cool machine. Oh well your loss not mine. No one really cares anyways. I'm sure Nintendo will go broke from that decision and have to break down and sell a system the you can only run home brew on. Then everyone will have to make their own games. All the other software developers will loose their ass cause nobody is buying anything. Then all the stores will have to close from loss of sales. People will then loose their jobs because there won't be any retailers to work at. The economy will tank more than what is is right now cause everyone will be out of work. The world will go to hell and get hit by a giant meteor and kill everyone!. But what the hey, I will have been haveing fun all along playing my 3DS with its' cool games. Hmmmm...... did I go to far?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Sony fanboys attacking again?

I agree that 3DS need a path to homebrews, but for your information, Vita isn't fully hacked yet.

For "free" gaming, better get PSP or DS.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want one, don't buy one. There's no point of making a thread on it other than starting shit and getting attacked.

Like most of the other people here, I love my 3DS. Paid $250 at launch, and it was worth every penny. I hope it doesn't get hacked for a long time.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, go vent somewhere else. Most people here don't give a shit about if you're buying it or not. In fact, just for your case, I wish it never gets hacked so that I'll be able to laugh at you for all the great games you'll miss.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
That's my thought. I want a 3DS really bad, but my mum says i have to buy my own games for it and i cant afford it, im also kind of a cheapskate. I want someone to hack the 3DS for me and me alone. If you dont, im going to pretend i want a vita, trying further to convince someone to hack the 3DS for ME.

I am aware that people always post about wanting the 3DS hacked and those posts get deleted and closed so, im going to try and phrase my post in a way that makes it look like im not actually asking if its been hacked yet. But i am.

Has the 3DS been hacked yet?

Fixed it for you.

Reactions: 1 person

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have to say it is your loss and not Nintendo's. I had no intentions of buying one, but one day I said what the hell. I am so glad I did. It is a great system, as for the Vita I don't see one of those in my future for a very long time, and it has nothing do with it being hacked or not.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
@[member='p1ngpong']
>Reason: one image post -p1ng
A picture is worth a thousand words. One image posts should be allowed.
No?

@[member='Janthran']

No.

gallery_123159_43_305.gif

Reactions: 1 person

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx for the free post btw

Anyhow Nobody gives a FUCK about it You Dirty Pirate :whip: if you don't want to buy don't buy it simple as that you don't have to tell the whole fucking block

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only reason I bought a DSL was becuase of flash carts (I dont own any actual DS games)

and same will apply for 3DSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ