epicCreations.or

OP
Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
I am really irritated. I was reading in the 3DS forums earlier how some GameStops were offering bonuses if you ordered in January, which I did. It was limited to Europe, though, and I got all disappointed, especially when I later read about bonuses other places like K-Mart and Amazon were giving. Then, just now as I checked my email, I see a GameStop email in my Spam folder; and it was titled "Pre-order Bonus: Nice and Toasty!". (toasty? lol.) A huge smile broke across my face as I smashed my hand down on the left click on my laptop, only to see the following message:

QUOTE said:
Dear Micah,
You like fighting games, but are you truly Outstanding!? We have an exclusive offer just for you based on your PowerUp Rewards preferences!

Pre-order Mortal Kombat at GameStop or GameStop.com and get the Klassic Scorpion Playable Character Skin and original Fatality in-game exclusives.

But that’s not all, PowerUp Rewards members will score an exclusive, FREE 3-song download inspired by the Warriors as an added bonus:
Liu Kang's Theme - by Congorock
Mileena's Theme - by Tokimonsta
Bakara's Theme - by Run DMT
Pre-order on or before Monday, April 18, and you'll get the FREE 3-song download!

Don't wait to score this Flawless Victory! Get your Mortal Kombat 3-song download at GameStop now!

INFINITE INVINCIBLE OVERDRIVE MEGAPOWER EPIC UNLIMITED ULTIMATE ONE-HIT-KILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS OUGI GIGA DORIRU
BBBBBBBREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
epicCreations.org said:
I am really irritated. I was reading in the 3DS forums earlier how some GameStops were offering bonuses if you ordered in January, which I did. It was limited to Europe, though, and I got all disappointed, especially when I later read about bonuses other places like K-Mart and Amazon were giving. Then, just now as I checked my email, I see a GameStop email in my Spam folder; and it was titled "Pre-order Bonus: Nice and Toasty!". (toasty? lol.) A huge smile broke across my face as I smashed my hand down on the left click on my laptop, only to see the following message:

QUOTE said:
Dear Micah,
You like fighting games, but are you truly Outstanding!? We have an exclusive offer just for you based on your PowerUp Rewards preferences!

Pre-order Mortal Kombat at GameStop or GameStop.com and get the Klassic Scorpion Playable Character Skin and original Fatality in-game exclusives.

But that’s not all, PowerUp Rewards members will score an exclusive, FREE 3-song download inspired by the Warriors as an added bonus:
Pre-order on or before Monday, April 18, and you'll get the FREE 3-song download!

Don't wait to score this Flawless Victory! Get your Mortal Kombat 3-song download at GameStop now!

INFINITE INVINCIBLE OVERDRIVE MEGAPOWER EPIC UNLIMITED ULTIMATE ONE-HIT-KILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS OUGI GIGA DORIRU
BBBBBBBREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hey dammit you stole that from my old sig.
rofl2.gif

epicCreations.or

OP
Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
epicCreations.org said:

QUOTE said:
Dear Micah,

Hey dammit you stole that from my old sig.
rofl2.gif
Thank you for the great quote. I couldn't find whose sig it originally belonged in
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the fuck, why is this page stretched out?

Anyways, sucks mad brah.

Look at it this way, at least GameStop has a rewards program. EB Games, does not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright