Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game works like this.

You copy what the last person wrote and add the next word. IN ALPHABETIC ORDER, like

I went to the shops and i bought an arsewipe, a banana, a carrot, a duck, a elephant, a fucker... (etc).

you add the next work in alphabetic order. sooooooo..

===

I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe,

ToiletDS

Trophies
XP
Country
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz,

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet,

D

Deleted User

I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a game-ruiner 2000,

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg,

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg, and a mustard flavoured condom

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg, a mustard flavoured condom, a nintendo DS with a cracked top screen and blown fuses

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg, a mustard flavoured condom, a nintendo DS with a cracked top screen and blown fuses, an open-source emulator

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg, a mustard flavoured condom, a nintendo DS with a cracked top screen and blown fuses, an open-source emulator, a Penis enlarger

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg, a mustard flavoured condom, a nintendo DS with a cracked top screen and blown fuses, an open-source emulator, a Penis enlarger, a Rydian

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Went To The Shops And I bought an arsewipe, a butt plug, a conker, a duck, an eco-friendly egg, a furry, a gaylord, a hacksaw, an internetz, a joker, a girl, a kid who doesn't know the alphabet, a leg, a mustard flavoured condom, a nintendo DS with a cracked top screen and blown fuses, an open-source emulator, a Penis enlarger, a Rydian, a Sexually transmitted DSease

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m