Status
Not open for further replies.

LuismaSP89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's even hard to read, seems like a random text generator.

Anyway there a lot of clues to give this guy a great medal for retards.

First one is to barely know how to write a text, second one is the name of the user, third one is that he said the emulators are for idiots, and finally all the trolling text full of insults.

I hope this is a bot like Panda_Venom said. Otherwise... what a pathetic person.

Reactions: Janley and reimmi12

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
In my case, I would say that I am mature enough to simply ignore this message and delete it as spam which is what such messages are supposed to be.

First you need to ask yourself a couple of questions: Why does this message exist? And what is its purpose? And answer is simple. To see response. It was important for sender to know your reaction. And for them there is nothing worse than usual ignore. If you start to ignore it right away, then usually fuse of such characters is only enough for a few messages, then they switch to someone else. But if you start to answer and succumb to provocations, then it will please them so much that they will stick like a leech, and even if you start ignoring them later, their persistence may turn out to be stronger and their fuse may last much longer than just a few messages.

As for your case, I don't even know. I doubt he'll be happy that you made him look like a fool to public. Maybe even threaten you. Anything can be expected from such characters. In Russia, we say about such people:-In still waters, devils will be found. So be careful.

SentaiBrad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has some relation with the DENUVO s war against emulation scene? check this:

Unlikely. That specific issue has to do with Switch and emulation, with a rumor that Denuvo wants to target Switch for Nintendo. It's all futile anyway, mostly to prevent piracy within the first however many days.

The DM is from someone who has several screws loose, a bot, a troll, an idiot, or all of the above.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You people should simply report wannabe trolls like that.
Discussing it in public is exactly the reaction they want.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Group statistics

Group owner:
relauby
Members:
Threads:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum