i want to homebrew ps3s for the first time

Rayan-_-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have a phat ps3 i want to mod im also a homebrewer that can homebrew wii and psp problem is i wanna homebrew my ps3 and make the pirated games online i know about multiman and webman etc. but i wanna learn how they REALLY put the package files into the sd card and usbs i keep trying what the tutorials in youtube say how to do it but i cant seem to really get the pkg file inside the ps3 it also only reads fat32 devices :yayps3:

Last edited by Rayan-_-,

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, slow down there kid.

To install PKGs you need either CFW or HEN first.

Depending on the model of your PS3 (fat, slim, super slim) you may be able to install CFW or only be able to use HEN. CFW and HEN are not the same - Don't mix these two up. CFW is better, but not compatible with newer models. Only fat and some slim models.

Follow this guide and it'll tell you whether you can use CFW or not, and how to install CFW or HEN: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/guide-jailbreaking-with-bgtoolset.33461/

Also, obligatory warning to not cheat or mod online multiplayer games. Don't be a dick and ruin it for everyone else.

Rayan-_-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, slow down there kid.

To install PKGs you need either CFW or HEN first.

Depending on the model of your PS3 (fat, slim, super slim) you may be able to install CFW or only be able to use HEN. CFW and HEN are not the same - Don't mix these two up. CFW is better, but not compatible with newer models. Only fat and some slim models.

Follow this guide and it'll tell you whether you can use CFW or not, and how to install CFW or HEN:

Also, obligatory warning to not cheat or mod online multiplayer games. Don't be a dick and ruin it for everyone else.
is it ok to use sen enabler to play online games that are pirated after installing CFW?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto