Hardware I want to get Vita but these are my options - which one is better?

Dorumin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there! I've been searching for used vitas near my place, and unfortunately, a few seem rather beat up. Anyways, I only have these options:
1)A Vita that is a bit scratched, but seems to work fine - 500 of my local currency
2)A soft bricked vita that seems in a good state overall - 450 of my local currency
3)A vita from a new shopee user that only has it on sale - 500 of my local currency - I'm more tempted on this one
4)A vita from our local ebay - 600 of my local currency with shipment - seller is also a new seller

Anyway, should I risk buying the online ones and having the risk of getting scammed(although shopee does seem more safe on that) or getting the ones near my area, even if they don't seem in the best state?

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want an OLED model with an L button that doesn't squeak too much. (unless that doesn't bother you)

You could check for scratches and and OLED black spots, assuming that bothers you. But either of those things tend not to be noticeable while the screen is on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...