moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MystikEkoez said:
Asians are always short. That's life for ya.
I always thought this, but when I went to Korea this summer, most of our generation were pretty tall (maybe just under the average for here in the UK).

Fungustoken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, none of you have mentioned the problem of having a girlfriend who is taller than you. That is me. Everyone in her family is taller than me ;P even one girl there that is 10 years younger than me...

But I feel loved, and that is the most important!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay....im 14 and im 5.3477583ft....Am i considered tall or short?
frown.gif

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
is there any way I can get taller fast without resorting to sports?
Since when does sports determine how tall you become? I thought it was all part of your genes.

Gah! Damn you people and your non-Metric ways! *shakes fists*

I'm 176cm tall.
tongue.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm 5'9" and I'm happy with it.

When I was in high school, I am taller than most of my mates. When I started college last year, some of my classmates are friggin' taller than me. Call it reverse.

Why not do some sports? Can't you get off the couch or something?

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
5'7" or 174cm, that's me.
biggrin.gif

I think it's a pretty good size, considering I'm only 14.
smile.gif

Don't know if I really want to grow taller anyway, 174cm is pretty good for doing everything.
biggrin.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Protein and Calcium I guess, but you know that genetics play a much bigger part in your growth than anything.

Plus, sports wont cause you to grow...maybe I missed a post or something but thats just a little silly.

If you want to know if you can get taller look at your parents, uncles/aunts and grandparents on both sides and then look at your cousins kin folk and see who has a good chance of growing more or not growing much anymore.

On your random note--are you rich? If so, why not discrediting that tired old cliche by giving me some money
biggrin.gif

Oh, by the way, I'm 5' 7".

I was 5' 5' at 12 and then didn't grow any more until I went to Tech School at 16-17 and I grew one inch. A year later when I went for my license I was 5' 7".

I'm the tallest female in my immediate family. I was taller than my mom, paternal aunts, grandmas and older sister at 12.

My moms sister is like 6ft 3 in or something--she's HUGE on all sides but she's an exception, I think...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Heh, I'm 193 cm and believe me there's nothing to be jealous about. I think I suffer more from my height than I gain from it.

As for one example, I've had the bottom locker for 5 years straight and it's a pure pain in the ass to try to get something in or out of it. I also tend to hit a lot of things with my head and I've had some problems with a couple of airplanes since the seats aren't designed for long people.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Asians are always short. That's life for ya.
Not sure where you got that from, in the UK there are a fair amount of Asians now. About half of my school is Asian, other half is white (with a few black and Chinese people), and it's an even mix of heights. Asians definitely aren't shorter.

And I'm about 5'6", so pretty short for 16. I honestly can't see why you need to get taller. The sooner you stop worrying about how you look, and just live life as who you are, the sooner you'll be happy. Trust me on that one
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu