Hacking Question I want to clear all CFW and back to OFW

puzl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have a switch that is have been updated with ChoiDujourNX, and have autorcm enabled.
Now i want to clean my switch to OFW and play online again is that possible? i heard that i need to disable my autorcm and that it has some problems that comes with it if i do that, which i don't really understand what. can some of you with more knowledge of CFW stuff help me?

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you have a NAND backup from before you done anything, there is no way to be completely safe. If you do have a NAND backup, just restore that and you'll be fine. If you don't, you'll want to wipe the logs and restore to factory and hope for the best.

D

Deleted User

I have a switch that is have been updated with ChoiDujourNX, and have autorcm enabled.
Now i want to clean my switch to OFW and play online again is that possible? i heard that i need to disable my autorcm and that it has some problems that comes with it if i do that, which i don't really understand what. can some of you with more knowledge of CFW stuff help me?
Sell it and get a new one.

Reactions: drrastovac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw