Hacking I want to change the health screen and the wii menu?

*xion*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wiibrew one is no help at all,also i went to the second link and i moved the mymenuify to my apps on my sd card then i installed the mymenu setup but then I get stuck here

Run the NUS Downloader. At the bottom, check Pack -> Wad. Since we have the key.bin now, also check Create Decrypted contents.
* NUS (System > System menu > Your current system menu version &WAD)

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...And how are you stuck? Just telling us where you're stuck doesn't help us at all. If you don't know how to use NUS Downloader, LOOK AT THE GUIDE.

Also, in less than 3 seconds, I found this on the Wiibrew page:

QUOTE said:
Replace Healthwarning with Backmenu

No longer displays black/white health warning screen, so no need to press A, it will go straight to the channels screen.

FAIL.

*xion*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what am I suppose to look at the wiibrew page until it gives me a link it just explains what the hacks do not how to add them i clicked on my wii system vr.# and it jsut tells me what the update does how is that any help

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1 install priiloader and use hack - No health check (Same as "Replace Healthwarning with Backmenu".)
2 you can install 2 default theme with help modmii (sys menu+theme - simple method)

*xion*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the piiloader but I dont know where they go on my sd card its just too foldersone with more folders in it folders named 3_x 4_x

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
use modmii to install one of my darkwii wii themes

or get thememii from my wii-theme-team-creations thread and read up on how to make a mym in to a csm

*xion*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
*xion* said:
I downloaded the piiloader but I dont know where they go on my sd card its just too foldersone with more folders in it folders named 3_x 4_x

3_x 4_x - it is version sys menu

you downloaded hack_hash.ini. Copy SD:\hack_hash.ini

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/Priiloader - it is source priiloader (SD:\apps\priiloader)

I put hack_hash.ini on the root of my sd card and the priiloader into the apps folder now what? also I installed priiloader on my wii

@diddy81 do i need priloader to run modmii also i wanted that gaara one that I found on your page

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*xion* said:
zizer said:
*xion* said:

3_x 4_x - it is version sys menu

you downloaded hack_hash.ini. Copy SD:\hack_hash.ini

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/Priiloader - it is source priiloader (SD:\apps\priiloader)

I put hack_hash.ini on the root of my sd card and the priiloader into the apps folder now what? also I installed priiloader on my wii

@diddy81 do i need priloader to run modmii also i wanted that gaara one that I found on your page
modmii doesn't run on the wii at all, it's made to hack your wii.. your either high as hell. or just plain dumb.. we have answered all your questions, about what your trying to do. you ask the same ones, but change your wording.. so here it is one more time.... modmii is not for use on the wii. it is an app for your computer!! i'm surprised you haven't bricked yet..

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
This person is a troll. It's probably the Xbox Guy. either way, this person is purposely asking dumb questions just to get a rise out of ppl here, so I think we should all ignore him until he gets banned and creates a new user account and does the same thing over again.

*xion*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people here already helped me solve all my other probles the only problem i have left is that when I load mymenuify i just get a black screen and idk what to do :/

I

ishdeepsingh

Ok if you dont know about priiloader or even know what mod mii is, how the fuk do u think ur going to replace ur health screen? Search the internet before posting pointless BS.

*xion*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt know all of that stuff exsited until 4 hours ago
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.