Hacking I want to change my 3DS Friend Code. How I can?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I just did the DSiWare Downgrade from my sister 2DS to my N3DS.

But the problem is that, I don't want anything from my sister. I even got her Mii. Ugh... (NNID based)
How I can change my FC?

or even more interesting.... My FC from my banned 3DS? All my streetpass and mii data from my Main banned 3DS? I can just dump those files or use JKSM to dump those and restore to my N3DS?

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just wait a week, transfer back and then you can login with the NNID you had previously on your 3ds (assuming your 3ds is a o3ds/2ds)

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Just wait a week, transfer back and then you can login with the NNID you had previously on your 3ds (assuming your 3ds is a o3ds/2ds)
He said he use N3DS, so that option is out, unless he decide to give his siter another N3DS.
I just did the DSiWare Downgrade from my sister 2DS to my N3DS.
Not sure TinyFormat and Godmode9 can help with that, but I remember someone said doing system format after restore the source is working.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
He said he use N3DS, so that option is out, unless he decide to give his siter another N3DS.

Not sure TinyFormat and Godmode9 can help with that, but I remember someone said doing system format after restore the source is working.
I would call Nintendo, get your sisters NNID transferred back to her 2ds and then make yourself a NNID/login with yours. @OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lmao +1