I told the Federal Government about Gbatemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
🤞For you buddy, unless for instance they know you're from GBATemp and they saw this thread about telling the federal government, because you see they're already watching everyone here (you included), and since the Paranormalis forum folk are very smart they know this too, so they could deny your request 'cause they don't want abuncha gov guys fbi, cia etc snooping around their forum etc. :mellow:
I guess that previously they got rid-off me digital speaking because I knew too much. For instance nowadays I was banned previously in Time Travel Institute Forum,Paranormalis Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Old Unreal Forum,UnrealSP.org,UT99.org,Sonic Retro Forum,Jazz2Online Forum,Sonic Stadium Forum,Reset Era Forum,SFGHQ Forum...etc. Symbolically I connected all those forums in digital connection of places of where I'm still blacklisted by its own both moderators and administrators. Including Sonic Retro Steam Community.

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Couldn’t those police officers call and ask for FBI CEO Boss to make sure that for instance nowadays FBI american agent is real FBI agent to properly check him such person symbolically metaphorically speaking of to check such FBI Agent…etc.?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly speaking so-called longer version is actually shorter version and shorter/original version is actually longer version honestly speaking.
SUSTinfoil.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Honestly speaking so-called longer version is actually shorter version and shorter/original version is actually longer version honestly speaking.

Look this might be meme and all...but would you want to be raided? For whatever reason there might be...genuine or not.

Do you think its a pleasant experience?
Post automatically merged:

Worse. They don't even pay/fix the damages they've incurred from doing this. :(
I hope you didn't get to feel that yourself.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say we waterboard or electro-shock him, but he'd prob like it.

As long as it isn't "Brownboard". I DO have limits you know. :tpi:

I'm not like [won't say it's name jm] somebody we know into scat 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kjIXjGzImE