Hacking I think that one of the top scene proyect of PS4 would be...

ElSigala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think that one of the top scene proyect of PS4 would be an integrated ppsspp emulator (like Homebrew) with online support.

Think about it, install you favorite game with adhoc like MHFU and you want to play with you partner. Switch on you PS4, open the game and go to online and ¡pam! you and he sees each other in the room and start a game.
Damn, that would be wonderful.

PD: Sorry for bad english.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPSSPP has custom server.
Even you can create one.
Servers won´t be a problem.

Im not talking about the emulator, more on the concept of online play, that aint gonna happen with PS4 CFW scene at the moment, everything is meant to be done offline, until sony decide to stop supporting the PS4 , where custom firmware can be done on highest firmware like PS3 4.82 , but by that time the online game play would be like dead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does xlink kai work on lan capable games?

I guess once it support PS4/Xbox 1 and Nintendo Switch then probably.

ElSigala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does xlink kai work on lan capable games?

The point would be that the player doesn´t need install anything. Just install the pkg and work. That´s why i say would be a top proyect of scene.
Im not talking about the emulator, more on the concept of online play, that aint gonna happen with PS4 CFW scene at the moment, everything is meant to be done offline, until sony decide to stop supporting the PS4 , where custom firmware can be done on highest firmware like PS3 4.82 , but by that time the online game play would be like dead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess once it support PS4/Xbox 1 and Nintendo Switch then probably.

Well you can still use the browser online so that means that you can send and receive traffic to internet even although you dont have access to psn.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point would be that the player doesn´t need install anything. Just install the pkg and work. That´s why i say would be a top proyect of scene.

Well you can still use the browser online so that means that you can send and receive traffic to internet even although you dont have access to psn.

Having wifi is different compare to wanting to play online, game like destiny requires online so you can't even play it on a cfw ps4 at the moment. PSN requires you to update to highest available firmware.

ElSigala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Having wifi is different compare to wanting to play online, game like destiny requires online so you can't even play it on a cfw ps4 at the moment. PSN requires you to update to highest available firmware.
Do you can´t open a TCP socket without have psn access?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRVjiaM88Y