i think i'm allergic to chocolate milk...?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i used to drink Milo + White Milk everyday.
it was awesome.
until one day i felt like puking and just didn't feel good...
stopped drinking it.

now i tried drinking it again.
except i had Cocoa Pebbles.
yep, same feeling.

i only drink white milk now...
since with the chocolate it makes me feel sick.
yet when i eat chocolate bars,
i feel okay.

on a side note,
i want BC2
ohnoes.png

it's awesome.
anyone know if they still sell the Limited Edition in Canada? for the XBOX 360?

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its not unusual for some one to develop a reaction to things they have eaten every day of their lives. I had a friend in college who used to eat peanuts pretty much every weekend when we went out drinking ( salted and dry roasted ) then one day he had one and went in to anaphylactic shock and that was that.

The other possablity is that they have changed the formula or ingredients that make up the drink. if you love chocolate milk and cant live without it, my only advice would be to visit the doctor to rule out allegies and if that comes back clean then try different brands of chocolate milk

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's how it started out with me too, now 99.9% of milk products bother me and I end up puking my guts out, even with dairy pills...I'm either allergic or lactose intolerant...can't afford to find out which.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you puke, you're lactose intolerant, if you die you're allergic. i know someone deathly allergic to milk. he breaks out in hives just touching cheez-its

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
i want to be lactose intolerant so i can shout "NOPE, CAN'T HAVE THAT. I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT".

or just some kind of allergy.
or even hay fever.

):

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
i want to be lactose intolerant so i can shout "NOPE, CAN'T HAVE THAT. I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT".

or just some kind of allergy.
or even hay fever.

):

You can have my hayfever and nut allergy, I'll send them UPS.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe if we describe the taste his stomach will make a second choice

mmm milo chocolaty goodness so crunchy on the top and on the bottom

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Linkiboy said:
if you puke, you're lactose intolerant, if you die you're allergic.
But milk doesn't affect him, and chocolate alone doesn't affect him either. But chocolate milk makes him puke.

It's psychosomatic! It made you sick once and now the mere smell/sight/thought of it makes you gag. It's like some people and peach vodka
laugh.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I once had a small allergic reaction after eating strawberries. Had big, itchy red spots all over my back.

Anyway, my nephews were lactose intolerant and couldn't hardly eat anything. They both followed a therapy and now they can eat everything without getting sick.
Good luck with yours, you'll get cured
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lactose Intolerant. it's just chocolate milk damnit .__.
it makes me sick just takin' a small sip. i feel like i am about to puke or my taste buds just wanna reject it so much.

i can eat anything like even a chocolate bar i will crave. with milk and chocolate put together to make chocolate milk , i don't feel great.

and don't worry, i still remember the chocolate milk goodness. creamy, chocolately, milky taste. now my tastebuds are saying, "nope sorry, REJECTED."

i don't even know what it is... maybe just some dislike to it now.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Splych said:
Lactose Intolerant. it's just chocolate milk damnit .__.
it makes me sick just takin' a small sip. i feel like i am about to puke or my taste buds just wanna reject it so much.

i can eat anything like even a chocolate bar i will crave. with milk and chocolate put together to make chocolate milk , i don't feel great.

and don't worry, i still remember the chocolate milk goodness. creamy, chocolately, milky taste. now my tastebuds are saying, "nope sorry, REJECTED."

i don't even know what it is... maybe just some dislike to it now.
Maybe your taste buts did a complete 180~! O.o I mean I've seen it before, even had it myself with other stuff. Like I used to love Red cabbage till about my 12th, it was like my fav food back then, and now it's my most hated food there is, it's just something I'll never eat again. But in that place I suddenly liked Spinach O.O

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm allergic to stupid people. Walking around Coventry city centre gives me a worrying rash...

Sucks to be lactose intolerant. One of my distant family members (I don't really pay much attention to exactly what kind of relative she is, she's just a pain in the arse who breaks the laptop) has a son who's lactose intolerant. Greatly limits what he can eat. And really ramps up the cost of shopping. In my local store you can get a decent size bar of the value home brand chocolate for 27p. It's not gonna set the world alight but for that price it's pretty damn good. The lactose free bar of the same size costs £1.59. I'm dead serious.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Its most likely Lactose Intolerance. I have it, it sucks for awhile now its like second nature for me just to stay away from eating somethings without taking a Lactaid pill

Wished those pills worked for me, but they don't. I still end up puking my guts out. I had to give up pretty much all dairy unless it's really small amounts or it's not in liquid (or butter/ice cream solid) form.

D

Deleted_171835

Milo! That beautiful chocolate powder!
yum.gif

Sucks that you're (possibly) lactose intolerant. Then again, this all might fade away in a matter of weeks. Wait it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m