I swear to god, I can't bridge the pins for RCM

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The paperclip is stubborn, so I tried a jumper wire instead... it still boots into OFW when I'm sure that the pins are bridged.

Is there seriously no way to skip this part? "just use a paperclip" and it's almost impossible to position it correctly so it touches those TINY pins.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The paperclip is stubborn, so I tried a jumper wire instead... it still boots into OFW when I'm sure that the pins are bridged.

Is there seriously no way to skip this part? "just use a paperclip" and it's almost impossible to position it correctly so it touches those TINY pins.
Get a jig if you aren't able to do this simple thing

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
firefox_RH6lpEJqRk.png

HOLY CRAP, YES, I DID IT WITH THE PAPERCLIP

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously get a jig. They're cheap and will save your pins in the long run.

A tip for if you're being hard-headed, you just need to short pin 10 to a ground. The whole rail should be grounded. So rather than trying to jump between two pins, you can just jump between 10 and the rail, which should be easier.

But buy a jig!

Reactions: emcintosh

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We should at least congratulate him on acquiring an unpatched Switch. We won't have to hear him ask when new software exploits will be developed. 😂

@OP, make your life easier, get a jig so you don't come back later telling us how your joycon pins are now damaged.

Last edited by l7777,

Ethelbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Kup si jiga, vole.
Btw videl jsem tvy posty dlouho predtim nez jsem si udelal tenhle ucet a byla to cringe jak prase!
A co bude dalsi? Nevis jak narvat do Switche Atmosku?

(Buy a jig, dude.
Btw I've been seeing your posts since long before I made this account and they were cringe.
And what's next? Issues starting Atmosphere?)

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
We should at least congratulate him on acquiring an unpatched Switch. We won't have to hear him ask when new software exploits will be developed. 😂

@OP, make your life easier, get a jig so you don't come back later telling us how your joycon pins are now damaged.
Psst! I don't have an unpatched Switch yet, but it's in the planning and research phase (as in, scouring Aukro for listings for low S/N). Patched Switches can enter RCM, but not load payloads.

• Haha
Reactions: Ethelbert

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psst! I don't have an unpatched Switch yet, but it's in the planning and research phase (as in, scouring Aukro for listings for low S/N). Patched Switches can enter RCM, but not load payloads.
So why fool around with a paperclip when a jig is like $5 and won't accidentally damage your joycon rail pins?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto