I should have really done this before

ShinyJellicent12

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
709
Trophies
0
XP
408
Country
United States
I should really have done this a LOOONG time ago.
I've learned stuff about the bears and stuff from other intros, so I don't need too much info about them.
Well, that is really about it, btw I'm 11 years old and in 5th grade.
Thats it, pretty much
Again, I really should've done this before
*EDIT* Everyone knows my REAL name, right?
It's on my trainer card
 

The Catboy

GBATemp's Official Demiboy: Am Catboy now!
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
24,223
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
In front of my Switch
XP
23,377
Country
Antarctica
just because you know about the Bears, doesn't mean I won't threaten you
yay.gif

Welcome to the Temp!
I alone command The Angry Bear Cavalry and they shall take down anyone who breaks the Rules!
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif
 

Nujui

I need something to do.
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
3,933
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Dreamland.
XP
851
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Welcome to the Temp!
I alone command The Angry Bear Cavalry and they shall take down anyone who breaks the Rules!
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif
I swear you have that saved as a txt somewhere for whenever a thread is made here.
 

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
1,452
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Chicago Illinois
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
629
Country
United States
Duskye said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Welcome to the Temp!
I alone command The Angry Bear Cavalry and they shall take down anyone who breaks the Rules!
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif
I swear you have that saved as a txt somewhere for whenever a thread is made here.
*Tagzard smacks Duskye if the face for making fun of the angry bear cavalry but then Duskye sucks tagzard in and becomes TAGSKYPE!!!*
 

The Catboy

GBATemp's Official Demiboy: Am Catboy now!
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
24,223
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
In front of my Switch
XP
23,377
Country
Antarctica
Duskye said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Welcome to the Temp!
I alone command The Angry Bear Cavalry and they shall take down anyone who breaks the Rules!
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif
I swear you have that saved as a txt somewhere for whenever a thread is made here.
75% of my threats are just saved on a txt file and copy pasted as I feel fit, lol
 

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,797
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Montevideo
XP
228
Country
Uruguay
helloworld12321 said:
I've learned stuff about the bears and stuff from other intros, so I don't need too much info about them.
helloworld12321 said:
I've learned stuff about the bears and stuff from other intros
helloworld12321 said:
I've learned stuff about the bears and stuff
QUOTE(helloworld12321 @ May 3 2011, 12:37 AM)
the bears and stuff

mario.JPG
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: We are currently experiencing high call volume please fuck off and wait an hour