I received an invite to multiversus closed alpha

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even sure what the multiversus is but I received an email saying I could sign up for the alpha and if I get chosen, they'll let me know by email... so what is this multiversus thing anyway?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-213620_AOL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-213620_AOL.jpg
    994.2 KB · Views: 40

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's a broader WB brawler, encompassing classic cartoons, Cartoon Network, DC, Game of Thrones, etc. Trailer here:

Certainly a step up from the latest Nickelodeon brawler, considering all the characters are actually voiced, but that free-to-play model has quickly lost what interest I may have had. Brawlhala is a similar idea also following a free-to-play model, and it quickly turned me off from ever getting invested beyond my initial test play.

I am curious to see how this roster might grow in time. Will Adult Swim characters be welcome to join? Will they pull the strings they need to allow some sort of Harry Potter character join? Will Spielberg-era cartoons like The Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, or Tiny Toons be welcome? How about King Kong? etc. etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM