Homebrew I really need some help with pokemon/save manager

nessanicolle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do all the same except I have JKSV not JKSM. and my JKSV menu doesnt have a "cartridge option" just "save data options" and "extra data options". Would the Pokemon transporter have anything to do with it?

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drag the 3ds folder in the zip below to the root of your SD card (replace common files if any)
I just threw the .3dsx JK pointed you to, and the xml to go with it into a folder. Felt like it would be a tad easier than saying "wrong file, go here to download the right ones and put them here and there and" Blah

This will add an app to the homebrew launcher, called something like JKSM or JK's save manager. Regardless, that's the app you want :)

Then you need to use the files from this post, this has the XML and 3DSX files needed

nessanicolle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that i have all the right files i just kinda confused when it comes to where they go exactly. these are my folders on my sd. do they look like theyre in the right spot?

EDIT-If I'm not mistaken I believe it works. Got the screen you were talking about asking about the cartridge. If it works then thank you everyone it's been much appreciated.

Attachments

• pk1.PNG
    pk1.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 196
  • pk2.PNG
    pk2.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 188
  • pk3.PNG
    pk3.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by nessanicolle,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that i have all the right files i just kinda confused when it comes to where they go exactly. these are my folders on my sd. do they look like theyre in the right spot?
So I unzip the zip to my root so the files go under:
G:\3ds\JKSM\JKSM.3dsx
G:\3ds\JKSM\JKSM.xml

nessanicolle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey again everyone. I guess I didnt have the knowledge to put my pokemon back on my game. If anyone can assist me I would very grateful as I am now getting a message when I try to play omega ruby saying the save data is corrupted.

EDIT- Nevermind I fixed it.

Last edited by nessanicolle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, is that kinda like bonzi buddy?