Like, I started watching Code Geass, and I think it's just, like, the best series I've ever watched. The story was just so deep. I mean, better than any American show I've ever watched.
Shakraka told me to try Boku no Pico, and some of my other friends told me to watch Legend of the Blue Wolves.
So, I searched Elfan Lied, and theres pictures of this girl and blood and everything. Theres also a lot of half naked shots too. I hate those. I hated that in the original season of Code Geass.
I couldn't find anything about coyboy bebop
FLCL looks like its a story about some energetic pink haired girl, I am guessing?
its about a kid name Akira Ohashi, posts on a message board and gets sucked into an alternate dimension where humans are fighting ghosts, and hunters call them Slides. Akira becomes a hunter and shit. its a good dose of MANLY
its about a kid name Akira Ohashi, posts on a message board and gets sucked into an alternate dimension where humans are fighting ghosts, and hunters call them Slides. Akira becomes a hunter and shit. its a good dose of MANLY
its about a kid name Akira Ohashi, posts on a message board and gets sucked into an alternate dimension where humans are fighting ghosts, and hunters call them Slides. Akira becomes a hunter and shit. its a good dose of MANLY
its about a kid name Akira Ohashi, posts on a message board and gets sucked into an alternate dimension where humans are fighting ghosts, and hunters call them Slides. Akira becomes a hunter and shit. its a good dose of MANLY
samurai champloo & eureka 7...
2 of the best anime's i've watched.
you've started watching anime generally with code geass? honestly,
heavily story-driven anime exist a couple of decades ago. check out
some old anime's, you may like them.
EDIT:
Have you tried watching any Gundam Series? Try those if you havent.
There are many many good anime, but it's like everybody only knows naruto, bleach, death note and code geass.
why do people always recommand the same popular (and not necessarily good) series when there exists many others ?
Of course, the liking is subjective, each one his taste, but it's the same for you ojsinnerz.
You will have to "try" anime and decide if you think it's a good one or not.
We can't like all the exact same one.
If you have time to check, you can look at my profile : http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=...&pass=guest
You can see what I've seen, what I'm currently watching, etc.
Sometime, old anime are still set to "collecting" because I didn't set a seen date.
If I finished the series (usually an all-green icon), it's one I liked. you can check my note too (in the "my" column)
if you don't want to check the link, here is a resume :
I like some more than other, but it's a short list made quickly. (my preferences in Bold)
ah! my goddess
Angel heart
Ayashi no ceres
Bleach blood+ Claymore Cross Game
Death note Eve no jikan (Time of Eve)
Fairy tail Freedom
Fruit Basket
Fullmetal panic Fushigi no umi no nadia (Nadia and the secret of blue water) Fuujin monogatari
Hack//series
Hagane no renkinjutsushi (The Fullmetal Alchemists series)
Heroic Age Hiatari Ryouko!
Higashi no eden (Eden of the east) Hikaru no Go Jungle Wa Itsumo: Hale nochi Guu
Kobato
Love hina
Mai Hime/Mai Otome/Mai etc. Major (series)
Mar Heaven (if you like heroic fantasy, but There's not a lot of exploration/story)
Mushishi Mysterious cities of gold
Nana
Naruto
Nodame Cantabile
Noir One Piece
Paradise Kiss
Peach Girl
Princess Tutu
Rec
Rosario to Vampire
Rurouni Kenshin Seirei no Moribito
Shin Mazinger Z
Shinreigari: Ghost Hound (bad ending though :/)
Slow step
Sora no woto (and/or K-on)
Tide line (bad ending too)
TO Touch
Tsubasa Chronicle
xxxHolic
Zettai shounen (first part only)
OVA and Movies (and ghibli's) are always good ranked in my fav list, except for Sky crawler, I didn't like it.
2 good animé's I'm watching atm, are Asura Cryin' and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Both mecha animé's. But, asura cryin' isn't like "AMG ROBOTS AMG GIGANTIC LASOOR BEEAMS", but more like, supernatural and stuff.
I found Code Geass boring as hell. Yeah, there was a deep story, but not enough action for my tastes. If you like deep storylines, you might like Detective Conan A.K.A Case Closed.
isn't detective Conan boring after few episodes or read volumes of the manga ?
as it's always the same things, and it last forever (580 episodes) of "I'm a young detective, better than adults, but I make people think it's adult who are solving the cases, and there's no suspense because I always win"
Like the guy has in his list at the end of the previous page, I highly recommend Blood+ (though the title may sound really gross/horror/weird, it's actually nice, check out the trailer or just the first episode), Madlax (watch the first two episodes and I say you'll be hooked, it's got a really interesting story) and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles - although in this case I recommend you to read the manga, it's finished and freaking awesome.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...