In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well all the stress is mainly about collage, and for a valid reason. Lemme attempt to explain:
All my life I've been home schooled, and for a huge majority of my life I loved it. But this is because I had 8 siblings.
Now that most of them are in collage, married or getting married, things got pretty dull. Now a few years ago we moved back to VA from Miami FL (best place evar!) And there I had a lot of friends and more things to do then I had time for. When we got back to VA I thought things would be exactly the way it was before I moved, I was wrong. My mom found all of her time took up by fighting a legal battle over guardianship of my crazy grandma (she has 2.1 million $) So thats one of the reasons I do school on my computer (this is gonna all come together).

So a few weeks ago I told my mom I didn't believe in god (she is a christain) and of course she goes on a long boring rant. Now heres the part that everything comes together (and the part that is driving me crazy)!

My mom won't take me to any kind of sport or social activity because I don't believe in god. And because of this I don't have any friends because I can't get out of the house much (and I really really really really need some social activity!). So I decided to wait it out to collage to meet new people, BUT, in order to get into a collage I need two references. And since I don't know anybody outside the family who knows me well enough, yea...

There is one way, but this I hate. In order for me to get the references I have to go to the church (remember what I said up there )

That whole story is where all the stress is coming from.

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
sonicslasher said:
Well you see I'm home schooled and I have no social life whatsoever. In a attempt to change this I have been begging my mom to take me to some kind of sport . But because it's co-ed and shes is a complete christfag (my mom is, not you. And don't get all butt hurt if your a christen) she won't even think about it!
This has gone on for a year and I'm about ready to explode and loose my sanity!!!
This is exactly what is wrong with America.

in b4 eurofag

also, WWJD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...