Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just can't get good help these days. The idiot in the back pushed the wrong door open.

More than a little ironic that they were riding around on bikes trying to identify areas that needed bike lanes, and almost got plowed.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Szyslak said:
Just can't get good help these days. The idiot in the back pushed the wrong door open.

More than a little ironic that they were riding around on bikes trying to identify areas that needed bike lanes, and almost got plowed.

lol That's about right for Boris Johnson though, he's about as bright as Bush Jr. It's a good thing he doesn't have as much power! If you're ever browsing YouTube look for Boris Johnson on Have I Got News For You and you'll see what I mean. How the fuck he managed to become mayor of London is beyond me!

QUOTE(Dongdrian @ May 27 2009, 08:37 PM) Fuck, I hired this guy to take out James Blunt.

It's bloody ridiculous it is, you used be able to hire a decent thug in London for the price of a pack of fags and a pint. Now they've stopped widespread hooliganism it's just no good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1